shoo

~mia~

It's been a few weeks since the party and kelsie wasn't doing so great but she's better now. Kelsie, Kailynn and I are just staying in the house, But we do have a mission today and I'm looking forward to it.  I haven't been on a mission in the longest.

~couple hours later~

"you ready?" I asked kelsie, she nodded. We started walking out the door and started our mission.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

"listen boy,  I just want what I came here to get" I told the man he just smirked "okay I'm done" I finished then kelsie pointed her gun at him and everything felt like it went in slow motion but it went so fast
"bye love bug" he said smirking causing kelsie to freeze which then she lost her grip on the gun causing the man to trip her since her sudden lose of life, and he caught the gun about to shoot kelsie ,but I threw my knife at his throat. Ending his life in seconds. "KELSIE WHAT HAPPENED?!" I yelled "I'm sorry I'm sorry it's just,  Jason cal-" LALALA" I interrupted her "no.  Don't use him as an excuse. Your could have just died because you were thinking about some worthless litte prick" I said harshly towards her.  I show tough love. I'm not gonna be the one to tell you "awe it's okay" or "he didn't deserve you" etc ,etc. Im gonna tell you the truth and sometimes the truth hurts.. But so..suck it up and kelsie is the exact same way. Kelsie nodded, sitting back in her seat since we are now in the car. I started driving and once I made it home, kelsie,and kai wanted a movie night so we are now watching "think like a man."

Halfway through the movie Alex Texted me asking if we were coming tomorrow for training I replied back with yes, and we talked some more then Mitch Texted me because he wanted "sibling time" I laughed "I'm gonna go to sleep now guys" I told them kissing them on the cheek "goodnight"

~at the gangs warehouse~

"you have something to tell me" I told kaitlin pointing a finger at her. When me and kelsie got to warehouse we did the training for a couple of hours then I saw Kaitlin remembering I had to interrogate her. And that is where I am now.

"no I dont" she said looking around "Kaitlin you can tell me anything, why not this?" I said "because I dont want you to judge me" Kaitlin said shyly I sighed "Kaitlin, I would never" she said and nodded "okay,  okay I'll tell you but you can't tell ANYONE" she said "of course" she sighed

"I'm pregnant" I stared at her shocked "wait,  what" I said "it happened the day if your date" she said sitting down I started thinking "that explains so much" she smiled "are you happy about it or..?" I asked "well I'm not not excited. OT was just unexpected you know? I've always wanted a baby, but I never wanted him or her to be involved in this type of life." I nodded "I understand. Does what's his face know?" she laughed "Nope" "well Deng.  When are you telling him?" "before I start my stomach gets even bigger" I smiled "this is exciting seeing my little god baby/ niece or nephew growing inside your belly" I said "I mean I saw you getting alittle bigger and your eating habits change and etc. But I didn't think of pregnancy. How slow am I?" I said she threw a pillow at me "oops, I mean you got skinner and at a while lot healthier" I said sticking up my thumb. I saved that.

After awhile me and Kaitlin talked about the baby and how I'll be at her ultra sounds and blah blah blah.  Now I am driving to go see my brothers at Andres house.

Once I made it to the house I opened the door and saw them playing some game "I'm here" they didn't acknowledge me "aye cuz" nothing "I SWEAR ON MY LIFE I WILL GET A HAMMER AND SMASH EVERYTHING IN THIS HOUSE. BET YOU GUYS WOULD HERE ME THEN! " I yelled then they all slowly turned their heads turned to me. Then I smiled "hey guys" Mason leaned over and whispered to Micheal "is she bipolar" I rolled my eyes "funny" I said they laughed. I sat inbetween Mason and Mitchell "so what's up" I started the conversation "we need to know what happened to you" Mitchell said "going straight to it Huh?" they all looked at me "why do we have to talk about" I said whining "please" Andre said with deseperation in his voice I sighed "I was abused, they died,  ran away, the end" I said they all looked at me "what?  You said to tell you I did" "mia please" Mason said "but why? Why bring up the past" "because we want to know our sister. Mia I know your stubborn and all but please" Mitchell said I sighed "I was abused as long as I can remember. AlWays for the stupidest reason. I would always think to myself why am I here?  Why am I still trying? But then I reminded myself that I couldn't give up there was still that door to happiness that I just haven't found yet but then every single day my hope would die down. I wanted to give up,  I really did, but then my neighborhood or something got attacked because someone owed someone else something and I guess they didn't get it.  After everything went down I found kelsie, Kailynn, their mom aka my aunt somewhere in the woods and we started walking but then kelsie mom died from a wound she had. It was all just terrible. But we continued moving, doing we could for money. And I guess eventually we made it here." I said they all looked angry, sad,  upset, disappointed "when was the last time you cried?" Andre said his voice not even above a whisper "well I've cried like twice (A/N im not sure how many times she has cried in the book all I remember is the time when she was with Alex and the time when she was at the beach so yeah) in the last 8 years, I stopped crying when I was like 10" I said they all looked alittle shocked "why?" Michael asked "I dont know" I shrugged "you hold so much in.  You act so strong and independent. But sometimes you gotta let it out to someone." Andre said "Ive always had myself.  I dont need anything else" I said "your hurting yourself mia" Mitchell said I looked at him "I'd rather hurt myself then have someone else do it"