10:07 am

That's Kailynn  above ^^

~kelsie~

It's been around over a month now and none of are giving up on her. If she's gonna fight. So will we. I still have been by myself alot in my house with Kailynn I only talk to Jason a couple times a week. With me crying all the time I just can't find myself to talk to anyone without bursting into tears but the sad part is Alex's birthday is in a couple of days and none of us want him to be depressed. We all don't want to be depressed so we decided to go out. To Friday's. Her favorite restaurant. I sighed and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked a hot mess.  I sighed again and got in the shower.  And you know in the shower where you think alot? Well yeah I started thinking.  Thinking of the times when mia and I tried to swim knowing we can't, thinking about the times when she busted in on me in the shower.  I smiled alittle then frowned thinking of the time when I was drowning & she saved me. I felt a tear then another and a whole fucking waterfall came down my face.  I sat in the shower and cried. So hard.

15 minutes later I got out the shower and went in my bed and went to sleep.

*couple days later*

Today is Alex's birthday and I was currently getting myself Dressed and Kailynn. I put on some jeans and a Ruby red and white varsity shirt from vs.  While Kailynn had on a dress with some sandals.  I started making my way out the house. I started driving but I got a call picking it up it was the doctor.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I went deaf From his words.  Tears going down my face and all

I did a quick u-turn and started making my way to the hospital. I made it there and ran to Mia's room with Kailynn in my arms I opened the door and saw my favorite. With her eyes wide open.