Austin Mahone,

~kelsie ~

The big ass fight was still going on and I was now just ready to kill them.

Aimee came up to me and tried punching me but I caught her hand and punched her a couple times seeing blood all over her face.i tripped her and she fell face face first on the ground I grabbed her arm twisted it and hearing that crack sound knowing I broke it. she screamed in pain and I smiled.

After 10 more minutes of her pathetic attempts I kicked her in her face getting tired of her and she fell unconscious. I looked at the girls seeing that they were okay but a couple marks Here and there "so that's what a fight is like" Kaitlin said "man that was amazing" she finished we laughed and smiled "aye well I'm gonna go take a shower" I announced I walked upstairs and got in the shower. After I got out I looked in the mirror seeing a scratch mark on my chest. I laughed dang, she should have known I was gonna put these paws on her. I dont know who told her to do that.

I went back downstairs seeing the other girls showered as well and left the unconscious bodies in the floor "dang y'all didn't even move the bodies" I said "shoo aint nobody trying to touch them you can" Asia said "nah" I said so I walked back to the couch and we continued watching the movie. After another hour the boys came in calling our names.  None of us replied to caught up in the movie (no good deeds)  soon they all walked in the movie room and turned on the light unheard complaints "dude" "get out" "really Nigga?" "BRUHHHHH" and the last one "do we need to fight them to or. ." the boys looked at us weirdly "um why are these bodies here? " Chris said "because people were playing" I said they nodded "you guys can leave now" Emelia said "true" "bye " "not needed" I heard "nah " Jason said then they came and sat by us "YO if you don't get out of here" mia said Alex picked her up and sat her on his lap "okay if whoever don't turn off that light your gonna end up on the floor with the rest of them " mia said. Jason stood up immediately turning off the light I took out my phone and started a group chat with the girls. 

E-emelia

L-leah

Er- erin

T-taylor

A-asia

K-Kaitlin

Kels-kelsie

M-mia

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Kels -just musty

M-true

K-they smell like onions

T-LMAO OINIONS AND FISH

we all started laughing

A-(sends picture of a stain in the arm pit of dj shirt) BRUHHHHH

We all started cracking up

E: (sends same picture but under Chris's) aye he got one too!!

Er- LMAO YALL IS TOO MUCH

L- how tf did they manage to smell like booty juice

Kels-shoo I'm done

M-(sends video of her face with Alex behind her)  help.  Me

We all started cracking up again

"what's so funny? " Christian asked and we started laughing harder

"I can't" mia said getting up and leaving while laughing

We all followed and then mia fell up the stairs and we were still laughing "help " she said I held out my hand for her but took it back "YEET" I said and we laughed even harder "WTF did we have? Crack? " Emelia said laughing "IM IN LOVE WITH THE COCO" Erin sang "I GOT IN FOR THE LOLO " LEAH Sang "BAKING SODA I GOT BAKING SODA" we all said "WHIP IT THROUGH THE GLASS NIGGA " we finished "watch your profanity" Emelia said "WAS THAT EVEN THE RIGHT WORDS" mia said laughing. we all were just done ,we all ended up on the floor laughing. We didn't even notice the boys standing there "y'all weird" Ryan said we didn't answer "well I'm taking my girlfriend I dont know about you guys" Alex said picking mia up "good night I love you guys" she said then started laughing which made us laugh.  Eventually we all got picked up and went into our bedrooms. Jason sat me on the bed and got on top of me I smiled at him "hey" I said "hey" he replied with that deep husky voice of his.  We kept on staring until he got off of me and cuddled into me.

I woke up and ate getting ready for some more intense training I walked in the basement and saw Aimee with a cast . I looked at the my girls and nodded towards them and we all started dying of laughter. "YO OK OK ARE YOU GUYS READY SAME RULES APPLY" they nodded "OKAY" well let's get it

.