"Why were you acting again? You do that all the time," Jax joked. I ignored him as I went to sit by Luke. He was fiddling with his fingers and watching Mom boss everyone around.

  "Sup little bro how's it going?" I asked scooting up my seat.

       "Mommy is being so mean. She yelled at me a whole bunch of times. I didn't do anything wrong," he whimpered. I knew he was about to cry...punk. 

  "She's just stressed. She wants everything to be perfect so don't even worry about it Lukey," I said patting his head. He has a buzzcut now and his head is so soft. 

      Decorating took forever but we were finally done. Now it was time getting dressed. I put on the dresses, that Maggie fixed perfectly. I let her do my hair as I sat in the seat.

     "Toni, you make a beautiful bridesmaid," Maggie said in awe as she did my hair.

  " Thanks Mags. I just hope that one day I'll be a bride."

     "To Jax?" she questioned.

  "No Channing Tatum," I said with a proud smile. 

     I looked at all the other bridesmaids and they looked flawless. They all scurried out of the room when a loud scream came from another room. There was a nervous feeling in my stomach, but I needed Maggie to finish. I didn't want her to mess up. 

     "It's all done, now c'mon let's go see what's causing such a ruckus!" shouted Maggie as she pulled me out of my seat. We saw a large crowd of people outside my mom's door where she was getting dressed. Adam was trying his best to get in but my mom wouldn't approve.

        "Adam you must not see me yet! Go away!" I heard her shriek. I pushed through the people into the room. Sadly, Mom slammed the door in my face. Everyone had a worried or confused look on their face. 

  Knock Knock " It's me Toni. Can you let me in please," I begged. She slightly opened the door and I closed it behind me once I was in. There she was, laying on the ground with her dress surrounding her. It was so sad she looked so pretty in such a rough time. I don't understand why, because it's her wedding day.

  "What's wrong? What's with the breakdown?" I asked rubbing her back.

        She looked up at me, her eyes filled with tears.

       "I'm so scared Toni. I want to get married, trust me. I'm scared that he'll leave me like your father did. I can't go through that pain again. I'm so sorry sweetheart that I'm doing this," she laughed sadly. I pulled her into a hug and wiped some tears off her face.

   "I understand this is hard for you. But dad was a....word that I can't use around you. Adam is different. He loves you a lot and I can tell. He's with you and you have kids. Most guys would've ran off. He's more of a dad than ' he who shall not be named'. You can do this."

         She didn't say anything, just smiled.

       "You're right. I can do this. Thank you so much Toni. I love you. Now get ready for the wedding."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        I stood by the other bridesmaids as my mom finished her vows. I looked out to the people sitting down and saw Jax. He was in a white button up and a bow tie. He looked so handsome. Noticing I was staring, he turned my way and sent a smirk and a wink in my direction. I blushed looking back at Adam and my mom.

        "And do you Nicole take Adam to be your wedded husband?" asked the preacher. 

       "I do."