Brother

" Maggie, look at yourself, now!" I cheered. Her hair was now down at her shoulders. I made her blue eyes pop by adding dark eyeshadow. She dresses in a lot of black. Well she likes the color. She looks good in it though. 

   " Wow, thank you so much," she said starting to cry. I almost cried also, knowing I made her feel good about herself. She let me out of her embrace and stared at herself. " I'm so sexy!" 

 " Concieted aye, Mags!" I laughed. 

   " Thank you again. Don't worry I know what to do. Thank you so so much! I love you, but not in that way! Thank you! I'll see you tomorrow!" she squealed walking towards the door.

 " Mags," I said stopping her. " You have something most people don't have. Inner and outer beauty. Keep it up alright." She smiled and walked towards the door nodding her head. I felt like a proud parent. Now she's going to school tomorrow. I feel like my mom! Is she going to get her lunch money? Will she brush her teeth? Will she remember her crayons? LOL I'm messed up. 

  What does the fox say? Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding-A-Ding . Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding-A Ding. Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding-A-Ding. What does the fox say. Wha-pow pow pow pow papow. 

  " Hello!" I screamed answering my phone. I already know who it is but whatevs. 

  " Hey babe what's up?"

   " Nothing. Humming The Fox. Thats a weird ass song, but it's catchy!"

  " I'm at your window..."

  " You- Holy shit you look like a vampire!" I screamed looking out his window. His eyes were glowing in the moonlight and he just sat in my tree as if he was stalking me. I opened the window hanging up the phone and stared at him with wide eyes. " How long were you in the there?"

   " Once Maggie left I climbed the tree."

 " You stalking me bro?" I said teasing him by poking his chest.

  " Yes."

 " What type and color panties am I wearing?"

  " Thong. Red," he said smirking plopping on my bed.

 " Ha nice try getting your hopes up. Granny panties with the Powerpuff Girls on them."

  " Damn that's beyond sexy." he chuckled. 

 " Why are you here so late?"

  " I needed to get out of the house and I needed you here with me. You're the only one who can comfort me." he said sadly. I sat next to him and pulled his chin up to look at me. 

 " You want to talk about it or no."

  " I'd like to actually," he said pulling me into his chest. He took a couple of breaths before begginning to talk. " My brother is home and let's say, my parents want me to be like him. A successful CEO at the age of 22. I hate business and I want to do sports. My family practically think sports are rubbish. Anyways, when he visits all they do is brag about him and he brags about himself. I know underneath that supposably goody-two shoes exterior, he's an asshole who has a new girl every night. He's worse than Jax." 

  " Seriously?" I said in shock.

  " Yeah. When I'd come home from school, he had a girl around breakfast, lunch and night. My parents didn't know because they never paid attention back then. He dated every girl in the whole school which was ridiculous. He even tried to bang, or may I saw rape a disabled girl. I tried to tell my parents but they thought I was lying. So yeah." We stayed in silence listened to eachother's heart beats. " I have some news."

  Shit

  " What is it," I said trying to stay calm. I knew he'd break up with me! Why oh why!

  " Myparentswanttomeetyoutomorrow," he said in a rush. I know he said it quick but I caught everything.

 " Don't worry it'll be cool. Everything's going to be fine." I kissed his head and my eyes started getting heavy. 

  " I love you, Toni," he whispered. Awww! <3 

 " I love you too...." I whispered really quiet. I know it was too quick but I trust him. 

  Morning