24- Dad?

Later that evening, Elias and I were in the living room, watching a Harry Potter movie. We just passed the part when Sirius was a werewolf. I was under my blue blanket when Elias started howling along with the television.

"Why do you guys howl?" I asked. I knew it was for communication, but I didn't know if it were any different for werewolves.

"Lets us know where we are and if we're safe. A pack is stronger than a family. We look out for each other no matter what. We don't leave each other when we get out of school." He looked at me right in the eyes, as if looking for something.

Family. I wouldn't know what a family is until I'm married. My parents are gone, and I don't have any siblings. My grandparents live far away. I closed my eyes and rested my head on Elias's shoulder. It was hard, but it got better when he softened up. Elias kissed my forehead.

"I'm really sorry about your parents." He said.

"It's not your fault." I whispered. My eyes were still closed. I heard something flicker and when I opened my eyes, everything was dark and quiet. Elias was still beside me, his eyes glowing.

"Woah.." My eyes widened and I was a bit shocked seeing Elias's eyes glow. It was so brown it almost looked orange. "Circuit breaker flicked." He said. 

"Your eyes!" I said. "They're-"

"Glowing. Yeah. It's pretty cool, huh?" I could see him smiling. I smiled. "Stay right there. I'll get some candles." 

I cuddled against my blanket and pillow, waiting for Elias to come back. He flicked the lighter and the small room was now illuminated. His eyes were still glowing.  "Why did the lights turn off?" I wondered.

"Probably frost in the power lines. It's quiet everywhere else, so the town must've shut the power off for safety." 

I sighed. So much for a Harry Potter marathon. "Are you cold? I can take you to the pack if you want." Elias sounded concerned. I linked my hand with his. He was warm.

"I have you." I said, pulling him so he can sit with me. I couldn't stand looking up at him since he was so much more taller. "I'm here." He whispered lowly. I felt something coming near my face and felt his lips against mine. I made a sound since I was surprised. Elias laughed in my head.

His body was pushing me to lay down on the couch. He was on top of me, kissing my lips, biting my bottom lips, and licking my neck. I  bit my lip in response, trying not to moan. Elias held my hands above my head. I couldn't move my arms. He only had one hand gripping both my wrist, and the other hand trailed down from my lips. His warm touch against my bare skin felt nice. I arched my back, needing him.

"There we go." He whispered, laughing. I laughed and laid back down. I could see him pouting. Elias lifted my shirt. "You can see in the dark?" I questioned. Elias ignored me.

I have magic eyes. He said in my mind.

I bit my lip, stopping myself from laughing. Magic eyes? Ha!

Elias's free hand was all over my body. I was wearing pajama pants, and I felt his hand in between my legs. His hand wasn't in my pants, though.

"I need you." Elias whispered by my ear. I gulped. 

"And I want to show you how much I love you." He said slowly. His voice was low. I kept my mouth shut. When he realized I didn't respond, he growled.

"Baby..." He said, licking my stomache. He stopped when he reached my bra. He let go of my hands and unclapsed my bra with one hand.  "That's a 10." I said, laughing. Elias shook his head, laughing under his breath.

I wrapped my legs around his torso, pulling his body against mine. He was cupping my breast with one hand, and licking the other. I grabbed a fistful of his hair and moaned. 

I was about to unbuckle his pants when I heard a knock on the door.

"Damn it!" Elias cursed under his breath. He looked at the door, and when he looked at me, his eyes didn't glow anymore. "Go upstairs." He told me.

"I can't see." I said. There was only one candle on the table, and it wasn't going to last long. His eyes glowed again and he stood up, placing his hand under my knee and the other hand on my back. He was fast, and when I blinked again, I was on my bed. Elias lit some candles in my room. My mom liked scented candles, and decorated every room with them. My room suddenly smelled like vanilla and Jasmine.

"Who's at the door?" I asked, confused. I didn't know why he wanted me upstairs.

"I don't know. I'll find out. You stay here. I'll link you in my mind."

Within a second, he was gone. My room was lit nicely, so I decided to change my clothes. I wore jeans and a sweater.

"Elias Larson." A rough voice called out from the door. It was a man. He sounded familiar, but his voice sounded too coarse. Then I heard a cough.

I heard the door open, then I heard Elias gasp. "Sir! Where have you been?"  I couldn't make out who it was. I stood by my door, listening.

"Can't remember... I need to....Alison.." The male voice said. When he said my name, I gasped.

I knew who it was.

Dad!

I took a candle and made my way downstairs as fast as I could. I couldn't see my dad. Elias's back was covering the door.

"It was..." Then my dad fainted. I couldn't make out his face. It was too dark. He was wearing a really badly stained white shirt and baggy jeans. It was ripped. Even his shirt was ripped. My mind was blank. I didn't know what to think of it. What the hell happened??

"Dad!" I screamed. I was sure my scream could break a glass better than an opera singer, but it didn't. I couldn't feel the tears running down my cheeks. Elias caught my dad just in time before he fell to the ground. It was still dark, and two candles burning weren't enough to see everything.

"We need to take him to the hospital." I said, grabbing my jacket. I could drive him to the city. 

"No you're not." Elias glared. His glare made my heart stop, and it was scary. I didn't know what he was thinking. Was he mad at me? I got so confused.

"He's MY dad, Elias." I shouted. Elias laid him on the couch beside the candles. "He's been attacked." Elias said. I didn't need to ask who attacked him. Somehow I just knew it was werewolves who almost killed my father. 

"My father is coming right away. He knows what to do with these." Elias said. I could hear dad's heartbeat in my head. I knew it was Elias's hearing, and he was just letting me in his mind.

His heartbeat calmed me down a little. It reminded me that he's still alive.

__________________________________________

End of Chapter 24!

I wrote this really quick yesterday and it didn't publish until this morning. Really sorry this is short. I'll make a longer one this week. I just finished my exams (wohoo!) so I'm free to write for the rest of the week. Again, thank you guys so much for reading and commenting. :) You guys rock!