23- Jonathan

The next week came by fast and we were having an exam soon. Fun.

I had homework for Biology, and my teacher wouldn't help me. He's not just my teacher, though. He's my boyfriend, and my pet dog- well, wolf, technically. He's a werewolf.

Elias sat on the stool in the kitchen while I had my binder on the counter. He seemed distracted. 

"Kingdom Monera, bacteria and shit." Elias said, as if talking to himself. I gave him a death glare. He didn't seem to notice.

I looked at the paper in front of me. It was about the animal kingdom, the bacteria specifically. It wasn't as complex as the other kingdoms, but still.

"They reproduce every twenty minutes, hmm." Elias looked around as if making me jealous. I threw my pencil at him. Just before it hit his arm, he caught it in one swift move.

"That's not very nice, Allison." He looked at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Stop talking." I muttered. I had to answer 20 questions in this assignment, and I still had to make a diagram of the structure. I didn't want to feel special for dating the teacher

"Okay." He gave me a thumbs up. He was playing with a knife.

I took a pen and started writing answers that are hopefully correct. I was on number 12 when Elias's voice interrupted me.

"They have a tail called flagella."

"Damnit, Elias!" I dropped my pen and glared at him. He looked at me with a goofy grin on his lips. 

"Do you need help?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and ignored him. 

"You wouldn't help me anyway." I mumbled lowly, but I knew he could still hear me.

"I don't do things for free," Elias's voice seemed to sound closer. I turned around and he was behind me, his hands on my waist and leaning towards my face. 

"If you're up for it." He whispered in my ear, making me shiver.

"I'm not gonna do horny wolf stuff with you right now." I tried to sound stern, but inside I was smiling like an idiot.

He looked at me with a shocked expression.

"Horny wolf stuff? Is it any different than what human couples do?" He raised his eyebrows. 

I shrugged, and he chuckled.

"So are you helping me or not?" I rolled my eyes, trying to get away from his tight grip.

"A kiss per question." 

"Not a chance."

He started pouting which was not at all entertaining. When I ignored him again, he started breathing against my neck to the point where it got sweaty. His breath was hot but still made me shiver.

"Can you not?" I gritted my teeth, and then I felt him grin and gave my neck kisses. 

"But you taste... Good." He whispered, trailing his warm tongue on my collarbone. I couldn't help but groan at his actions. 

"Please..." I closed my eyes and pleaded. I must have lost my mind, since the next thing happened was me sitting on the counter, legs wrapped tightly around Elias's torso and we were kissing.

Elias growled lowly against my lips and I could feel him push himself harder towards me. My fingers tangled around his hair as our lips touched. 

He pulled away after a few minutes and walked to the other side where my papers were. "Let's work on that animal kingdom." Elias said like nothing happened between us. I was still breathing deeply, trying to catch my breath.Sweat tickled down my back and my heart was beating fast.