19- Pack Camp

(CONTENT WARNING- THERE'S GONNA BE SOME SEXY ACTION HERE. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ IT, DON'T. IF YOU'RE A HORNY READER THAT WANTS TO READ IT, BE MY GUEST. COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK!) AND- NO, THEY'RE NOT GONNA DO THE FRICKLE FRACKLE.

"Yeah!!" I screamed and danced with the rest of the pack. Everyone was either drunk or passed out. My head was spinning but that didn't stop me from dancing with Elias, who was just as intoxicated as I am. He grabbed my waist and stood right behind my butt. I could feel his erection rubbing against me.

"Bend down baby." Elias whispered, his voice was too soft I almost couldn't hear from the music. His mouth was near my ear, sucking at my skin just below my earlobe. It made me throw my head back and moan, grabbing his neck as I moved my hips side to side. After one lick on my neck, he pushed my back down and it looked like we were on a doggy position, but fully clothed. I sort-of twerked and I could hear Elias moaning in pleasure as he danced with me. A lot of couples were doing the same, and it made me feel happy.

"Fuck." I heard Elias moan in my mind. I smiled and turned around to face him. His hands were tight on my waist and we stopped dancing, just staring at each other's eyes. His eyes were grey, not a dull grey but a bright one. It was beautiful just like him.

I smirked at him and whispered in his ear. "What are you gonna do about it?" I said in a slow and sexy voice, then kissed his neck. He growled lowly and grabbed my hand, leading me away from the camp to a quieter area.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked, dumbfounded. My head spinned fast and I felt like throwing up. I've never been this drunk.

"Doing what I've been wanting to do." He said. He sounded mad, and I debated if it was really him or the alcohol. There was a massive tree ahead of us and he pushed me against it. I didn't let my head collide with the trunk and Elias pinned my arms high up my head. He growled and grinded on me, making me moan. "You did this." He growled. An evil grin plastered across my lips.

"You." He squinted his eyes and then leaned towards me lips. I smiled, closed my eyes, and leaned in as well. It felt like hours passed and I didn't feel his lips. He backed away. He was teasing me!

"Oh no, we're doing this the hard way." Elias said. His voice was so smoky and I could smell alcohol right out of his mouth. I groaned, and then he laughed. "Please." I pleaded. He shook his head and grinded on me.

I felt his hard manhood against my me, and I swung my head back and arched my back. I felt like I needed him. He was hard, and big.

He grinded on me hard and I moaned loudly, grinding back. Elias spun me around so I was facing the tree and I grabbed the branches on the side for support. I was tumbling. His hands were tight on my waist, slowly moving up to my breast. I opened my mouth and licked my lips. This moment felt so good, so right.

"Do you want me?" He whispered in my ear. His hands cupped my breast and groped them slowly and perfectly. I gasped. I needed him. I wanted him.

"Yes!" I screamed, my hands gripped the branch tighter that it felt like I was going to break it. I felt like falling. Elias laughed. "Try again." He said, squeezing me hard and sucked on my neck. I moaned and begged for him to stop, to do it with me,  right there, right now. He growled and said no.

He stopped for a breath and I was facing him. Our foreheads touched and my hands rested on his shoulders. He placed his hands at the back of my thighs and lifted me up so my legs wrapped around his waist. The first two buttons of my shirt was unbuttoned, and I wasn't sure if it broke or was just unbuttoned. Elias kissed the bare skin on my cleavage and I pulled my head back to give him more room. His tongue trailed from my chest to my neck, sucking and kissing every second. I grabbed a fistful of his hair and pulled it. He growled and I felt a light vibration on my neck. He lifted his head so we were coming face to face, then right on cue, I grabbed his cheeks and kissed him hard.