5- Ugh, School

It's been 4 weeks since I got Apollo. It was now the first day of the school year.

I couldn't find Apollo when I awoke, so I figured he went out with his family pack. I've been leaving the back door slightly open for him to enter and exit the house.He could still talk to me over my mind when he's away which is great. Apollo taught me how to communicate with just our minds, so I wouldn't have to talk out loud and sound crazy all the time.

I finished taking a shower and went to my closet, finding a few clothes folded since most were in the laundry room. I didn't do laundry for a while since I was busy talking to my wolf and hanging out with my friends over the rest of the summer.

When I finished changing, I was now in a dark blue crop top with a peace sign on it. I paired it with my white high-waist shorts that end right below my thighs, a little above my knee. It looked alright, I seemed to look like one of those LA beach girls but whatever. This is the perfect weather to be wearing something like this.

I made my own breakfast: just toasted 2 frozen waffles and made myself coffee. My parents are usually here on my first day of school, but since they just left again last week to go to South America, they enrolled my just before they left.  I'm stuck here alone again.

Halfway through eating my breakfast, my phone buzzed. I picked it up from the counter and checked. It was Martin. I hung out with him at the Adoption Center a few times whenever I was on the way home from Angela's, one of my close friends.

Martin: Mornin! Just found out we have Gym and History together!

I smiled to myself. Martin came to school early since they had a basketball meeting an hour before school.

Me: Awesome! I'll be there in 20. :)

He texted me back seconds later with a smiley face. We've been great friends and one time when I was in the dog shelter with him, his girlfriend was there. Sandra Casanova was really nice. They're cute together.

I finished my waffles and coffee then place them on the sink, quickly washing them. Once done, I ran upstairs to grab my gym bag , stuffed my gym clothes in it, then grabbed the same binder I had last year. I already had some paper and writing materials in it. I had 5 more minutes to spare so I waited outside.

The school bus came a little while after, perfect.

"Allison Cooper." A voice in the back of my mind spoke. It was deep and stern. It was Apollo.

"Doggy." I said in my mind, and I smiled. The bus door opened and I got in, greeting Dave, the driver, and the elementary kinds who sit in the front of the bus. SInce I was in high school. I get the privilege of sitting in the back: the cool kids' section.

Allie. Apollo chuckled, and I giggled how it rhymed when I said "Doggy".

"Where are you?" I said, again in my mind. The bus started to move and we were away from my house.

Somewhere around the peripheral of our house.

He's smiling. I could sense it. 

"Our house, eh?" I smiled.

Damn right. Sorry I couldn't make it before you left. Deer was fast.

He had deer for breakfast! "Yum." I said in a sarcastic tone. Then he started laughing again.

"What's with you and laughing today?" I said, I failed to make my voice sound annoyed.

Just in a jolly mood. Have to catch up with my pack. Talk to you in an hour.