all eyes on the new girl

(A/N: that girl in the picture is what Amanda looks like by the way)

"Do you mind being a babysitter?" I asked Snape. He gave me a weird look and his eyes softened.

"No I don't mind"

"Well good cause you're stuck with them now" I said as I handed  the babies to Snape and walked into my dorm. 

"Yes finally those hoes are out of the way" I sighed. I love my kids but they're annoying as hell. Anyways everything for the rest of the day was boring. Then it was time for dinner and for Amanda to get sorted. We all sat down and Dumbledore gave his usually long speech. Soon Amanda walked onto the stage and everybody started to whisper.

"She's so pretty" I heard one boy say from the Ravenclaw table. "I wish I looked like her" said another girl. Then I saw Fred and George give each other a look and mouthed "she's hot" which made my blood boil. I couldn't deny she was drop dead gorgeous but it still made me mad. She looked over at me and gave me a small shy wave which I returned back to her. I couldn't let my jealousy ruin my new friendship so I just hid my anger.

"This is Amanda Walker she just came here all the way from llvermorny and I expect you to make her feel welcomed" he said. Dumbledore then placed the hat on her head. "hmmm interesting you seem very observant and very curious too...hmm oh I see you seem more loyal and very hard working more than anything..." the hat stopped for a moment then yelled "HUFFLEPUFF!" 

All the hufflepuff's cheered, Dumbledore handed her a hufflepuff robe and she headed down to the table. She gave me another big smile and wave and went to talk to the other house members. After dinner I she ran up to me.

"Everybody seemed to be talking about you, huh" I laughed

"Yeah I don't know why though it was weird" she giggled.

"So how are the hufflepuffs?" I asked

"They're really nice" she smiled.

"Well as much fun as it would be if you were in Slytherin all the girls who are Slytherins in our grade are bitches so"

"How lovely" she chuckled.

Fred and George then passed by and gave Amanda a wink. I could feel myself growing hot, I was so mad like wtf you literally see me and you're gonna do that? Such whores.

"EEK" she squealed. "Did you see those two boy wink at us?!" 

"They winked at you" I scowled.

"No I think they were winking at us both-" she said but I interrupted her

"No, they were staring at you. We have...beef you could say so they wouldn't wink at me."

"Oh..okay" she kinda whispered.

She then quickly tried to change the subject. "It was really nice of you to babysit those kids earlier-" she said but I interrupted her again.

"Those are my kids I didn't babysit them" I said and she went quiet.

"Oh I'm sorry I shouldn't have assumed" 

"Don't worry about it" I said and gave her a reassuring smile.

I could tell she wanted to but she didn't ask who the dad was I guess to not make things hella awkward which was fine by me. We walked together until we got to where our dorms seperated.

"Well it was nice seeing you" she smiled. 

"See you in class!" she said and waved.

I walked into my Slytherin common room and headed to my dorm. Snape sat on the edge of my bed rocking the babies back and forth which gave me a bit of a shock.