the beginning of a new friendship

I woke up from my nap to the sound of all my roommates gossiping about the goblet of fire. "Come on we need to go or were gonna miss it!" one girl yelled.  "Miss what?" I said as I rolled out of bed. "People are putting there names in the Goblet of Fire!" another girl said.  

I threw on my uniform, and I ran out of the dorms into the great hall where there was a group of people already standing around the goblet. I look over and I saw Fred and George talking to Hermione. 

I got a bit closer to try to hear the conversation. "It's not gonna wooork!" Hermione scoffed. "Oh yeah?"  "and why is that, Granger?" they both say. "You see this? this is an age line,  Dumbledore drew it himself!"

"So?" Fred smirked. "SO, a genius like Dumbledore couldn't possibly fooled by a dodge as pathetically dim witted as an aging potion!"  "But that's why it's so brilliant!" "Because it so pathetically dim witted."

They then both got up and took the two vials in there hand. "Ready, Fred?" "Ready, George?"

"BOTTOMS UP!" they said in unison taking a shot of the aging potion. They both jumped over the age line and nothing happened. "YEAAAAAAHHHHH" They both laughed. Hermione rolled her eyes as they continued to boast. They both threw there names into the goblet and nothing happened. "YESSSSSSSSS" They yelled again but this time they got shot out of the circle and started to grow a long white beard and long white hair.

"You said!" "YOU SAID!" they both said as they both started to fight. Everybody in the crowd except Hermione started to scream "FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT FIGHT!" but the room went silent as Victor Krum entered.

I look over at the twins as they slowly went back to normal. Fred winked at me causing me to a blush a little. Then George made a little hand gesture to signal me towards them. I walked towards them, and Fred goes, "enjoy the show?" I let out a little giggle causing a smirk to creep on his face.

"I mean you got to admit it was a pretty good idea" George braggs. "Yeah, whatever helps you sleep at night" I rolled my eyes. "So.....how's Pansy?" Fred snickered. "We kind of fought in the dorms and when Draco walked in she got so flustered, it was the best thing ever."

"Hm, interesting. I didn't take you for the "when I say I'm gonna beat you up I mean it" type of girl" Fred said. "Oh, well sorry to burst your bubble kind sir but I'd like to inform you that I am that type of girl." They both let out a little chuckle but then our attention was glued on the goblet when Dumbledore walked in.

He pulled out 3 names from the goblet. Cedric Diggory, Fleur Delacour, and Victor Krum. Suddenly another paper fell out. "HARRY POTTER!!!" Dumbledore yelled. I could hear the pure rage in his voice and it was kind of scary.

"Ooooooooh Harry's in trouble" Fred snickered. I glanced at him for a second but then payed my attention back on Dumbledore. "HE'S A CHEAT!" a boy yelled. "HE'S NOT EVEN 17 YET!" said another boy. 

I overhear Fred whisper in George's ear "who do you think is gonna win the tournament?" "My bets on Harry," said George. "What about you, Penelope?" Fred asks. "Uhm, Cedric probably."

"Cedric? Why Cedric?" George asked, puzzled. "I don't understand the hype on Harry anyway. Like he survived a curse because his mom gave her life, big deal if it wasn't for her he'd be dead so I don't understand the hype."

"The hype?" Fred scoffed. "Rumor has it a bit of Voldemort lives in him! But you didn't hear that from me". George continued "there's a lot more to that, plus he's really nice so I get the "hype" as you call it." 

Pansy then stormed in the great hall. "Oh here we go again" I mumbled. Fred and George glanced at each other as if they knew something would go down. "AND YOU DECIDED NOT TO WAKE ME UP TO SEE THE PEOPLE CALLED INTO THE GOBLET?" she huffed. "Uhm, Pansy hate to break it to you, I don't think about you 24/7" 

She rolled her eyes then stormed off. "That was dramatic" George chuckled. "Tell me about it" I groaned. "Well, I'm tired I'll talk to you guys tomorrow!" I said as I walked off

 I know this is totally random, but they actually seem alright. All my life i've pushed people away, and for no reason. I guess I am just aloof, but something about them just draws you in.

I might be acting dramatic, actually I am acting dramatic, but I feel like they could be my first ever real friendship.

(I'm sorry this is so corny I didn't know how else to end the chapter also the story will get spicy so just sit tight bb girls)