The day my parents practically disowned me

It was a few days after Cedric (Deadric) Diggory's  death. The whole incident took a tole on Harry, he seemed more dull and quiet. Today was also the first day that'd I'd be staying at the burrow. I sent an owl to my mom and dad letting them know that I would be staying with the Weasley's. They are not found of  the Weasley's but they still let me. They sent me a letter and they had a bunch of owls fly two huge suitcases with all my clothes.

"Boo" George whispered into my ear. I jumped and hit him on impulse.

"Whoops" I said nervously but he just laughed.

"Come on we have to say goodbye to the other schools, and were gonna miss the train!" 

I tried taking down all my suitcases, but I was having a hard time so George took the heavy suitcases and took them down. We got down to the courtyard and everybody was saying bye to the students from the other school. I kinda just sat in the background while everybody hugged their friends goodbye, I didn't need to do that since I'd be with the Weasley's all summer, plus they were my only friends. Pansy walked up to me, kinda teary eyed. 

"What are you sad for?' I asked her.

"I'm just gonna miss you- I never spent a summer without you"

"Pansy you'll be fine don't worry I'll write to you."

"O-Okay" she stuttered. I pulled Pansy in for a hug. 

"I have to go find Fred and George I'll say bye when we get off the trains." I said and she nodded slightly. That was weird Pansy never is sad when I leave, I guess I'm just so amazing. I went to go find the twins when I ran into Ron.

"oh, sorry" Ron said brushing the dirt off himself. He gave me his hand and pulled me up. 

"Thanks" I smiled. Ron looked down at my stomach "Bloody hell you're big" he mumbled. I gave him a death stare, at that moment he knew I heard him. His face is tomato red and he started fidgeting with his hands. 

"Not in a bad way- you're not fat-" he starts stuttering uncontrollably. "It's just I didn't realize how far you were- I guess"

"It's fine" I chuckle. His face softened a bit and he laughed a bit too.

"I heard you're coming over for the summer" he said and I nodded.

"Well just warning you my family is...interesting" he whispered to me. I giggled a bit causing a smile to form on his face.

"Do you know where Fred and George are?" I asked.

"They're over there" he pointed towards the bridge where everybody gathered around waving goodbye to the Beauxbatons academy girls then to the Durmstrang Institute boys. Fred turned around quickly. He slightly jumped then started laughing.

"When did you get here?" he asked

"Like five seconds ago" I added.

"Hey sweetheart" George said. He gave me a kiss on the forehead causing me to giggle. I love it when he does that whenever he does it my heart just flutters.

I was about to say hi when the train honked signaling everybody to get on. George grabbed one of my bags and so did Fred and they helped me onto the train.

"Thanks" I said and they both smiled. I sat with them for the train ride and I ended up falling asleep on the ride and when I woke up we were there. Fred shook me awake then had to pull me from out of the booth.

"Hurry up lazy bum we don't got all day" he chuckled.

I groaned and slowly got up, rubbing my eyes. I grabbed my bags and walked out of the train. I looked around for Pansy and as soon as I saw her I went to give her a hug. My eyes went wide when my parents appeared out of no where. Shit-

"Hey dear-" my mom started but her eyes when wide and so did my dads. My dad looked furious, like he was about to kill me, and my mom look worried and disappointed. Something to note about my parents is my dad is very very very strict and very protective of me and Pansy. My mom is very quiet and reserved since my dad is very controlling. 

"What is the meaning of this!" he yelled getting the attention of almost everybody at the train station.

"I-" I said but no words came out of my mouth. George was looking for me and then when he did he ran up to me. "Penelope I-" he started but my dad interrupted him.

"Oh, you're one of the Weasley's son" he said staring into his soul. George is 6'3 but yet my dad could intimidate him so easily.  

"who's this" he whispered to me

"I am Mr.Parkinson young man, and can you explain why my daughter is pregnant? Do you have anything to do with this?!" he said raising his voice even louder.

"I- uhm- no- well- yes- sir I-" he stuttered but my dad cut him off.

"first you get pregnant and don't tell me or your mother, and out of all the people it has to be a Weasley" he scoffed. "pity"

My mom went to give me a hug and whispered "I'm sorry, love" but quiet enough so my dad wouldn't hear her. My eyes got teary and she wiped the tears off my cheek that fell. I gave her a small smile and she hugged me even tighter.

"Vanessa!" my dad yelled. "She disobeyed us she doesn't need our sympathy" he scowled. George's eyes narrowed as he stared at my dad is disgust. 

"is this why you wanted to go to the Weasley's? So after you give birth you could get knocked up again? I can't believe I raised somebody like you" he scoffed. My mom tried calming down but he ignored her. 

"With all do respect sir I don't think this is the way to treat your daughter." George said.

"With all do respect young man I don't give a shit what you think" then he turned to me. "Don't think about contacting us when the baby is born, we'll still pay for your Hogwarts fees, but you're not allowed home until you figure your life out."

"Arnold please-" my mother said grabbing his arm but he just pushed her off. My mom stared at me with teary eyes and hugged me. "I love you so much dear" she said. Tears were streaming down my face, she cupped my face with her hands and kissed my forehead. "Owl me every week" she said.

"What about dad-" 

"I will hide it from him, love. Please tell me how the baby is-"

"Babies..." I said softly. My mom looked shocked but then smiled. "Tell me how they are alright?" I nodded. She gave me a kiss on the cheek then left with my dad.

"Bye Pansy, I love you" I mouthed as she walked away and she did the same. I tried holding my tears back but I couldn't, I started bawling and everybody was staring but I didn't care. George pulled me in for a hug and rubbed my back as I cried on his shoulder.