I'm about to beat this bitch up

My eyes raged in fury, how could he lead me on like that then ask out stupid Angelina out. She may be gorgeous and smart, and a Gryffindor..actually I know why he asked her. But does that stop me from going to beat her up later? Of course not!

Later I was walking into the corridors and I saw Angelina, this is my time to shine! I walked behind her slowly.

"Hey, Angelina!"

"Oh, hey Penelope, do you need anything?"

"Can you meet in the courtyard after school?"

"Uh, sure I guess"

"Great, See you then!" I exclaimed

I walked in the hallways and scanned for Fred and George, I saw them talking by Snape's classroom.

"What are you guys up to now?" I scoffed

"Pranking Snape." Fred said

"Again? Don't you guys get enough detentions?" 

"Nope." George smirked. "Were out of idea though, do you have any?"

"Maybe you can blow up his classroom?" I suggested.

"That's a great idea!" Fred exclaimed. "Now, time to sneak into his office."

Fred and George walked off and nothing else really interesting happened, until after school. I was waiting in the courtyard for Angelina for an 1 hour then she finally showed up.

"Sorry-" she huffed. "I ran here as fast as I could, I forgot I had quidditch practice."

"What is it you needed?"

"Oh, I was just wondering if you and Fred were going to the yule ball."

She looked a bit annoyed "Is that all you called me here for?"

"Just answer the question" I growled.

"Yeah, why?" 

That's it, I'm about to beat this bitch up. I jumped on her and started pulling her hair. She looked shocked and tried pushing me off, but I wouldn't budge. I started scratching her like a cat because like why not.

Eventually, people started gathering around and yelling "FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!" 

Some of Angelina's friends tried pulling me off but I pushed them away. Some people were cheering for Angelina and some for me. Surprisingly Pansy was cheering me on too, which is a rare occurrence. 

I saw Fred and George run out to the courtyard to see the commotion. Fred pushed past the crowd and as soon as I saw him, I stopped.

"Uhhh, uhh, SHE STARTED IT!" I yelled

"DID NOT!" Angelina practically screamed

Fred started asking people around who actually started it and those dirty snitches said me. These hoes are no fun. Fred gave me a death glare then looked over and Angelina who had blood dripping down her face.

"Come on Angelina, let me take you to the hospital wing" Fred offered

Angelina grabbed his arm and they left. 

"What are y'all staring at." I scoffed and everybody walked away, except George.

"what was that for?" he asked puzzled.

"Nothing" I said plainly and walked away

At least I won the fight :)