babysitter

"Snape?"  I said

Snape walked closer to me "Follow me Ms.Parkinson." I followed him out of the dorms with all of the girls whispering I turned around and flipped off cause like why not? Snape then led me to an extra dorm room in the Slytherin house. 

"What's this for?" I asked.

"Well since you have your babies here Dumbledore and I have been talking and we agreed to let you have the extra dorm room."

"Really?"

"Yes Ms.Parkinson."

"Also..." he said and lifted my head up with his wand like Lucius did. "Don't tell anybody about the meeting with the dark lord, nobody can know I was there?" he muttered

I nodded and he moved his wand away. "Good"

"Also....lets not talk about what happened at the dinner, got it?"

I nodded again and he smiled then walked out. OMG TOXIC MEN ARE THE BEST AHHHHHHH THEY'RE SO HOT!!!!!!

I got all my bag from the room and all my roommates looked at me. "And where are you going?" one of the girls asked. "I got my own dorm now"

"Why do you get your own dorm? I want my own dorm! I could finally get away from you annoying bitches." yelled another girl and pushed the other two girls 

"Well get pregnant and you'll get you own <3" 

Snape then walked in and grabbed my babies and we headed to my room. When Snape set down the babies in their cradle I turned to him and asked "why are you being so nice to me all the sudden? Literally last year you embarrassed me in front of the whole class because of my pregnancy yet here we are"

"Because you got hot" he admitted

"Bitch I was always hot" I scowled

"Well yeah but your boobs were small"

"Bitch I had c cup boobs those ain't small"

"Well now you have d cup boobs so"

I looked down at my chest and back up at Snape. "Oh yeah they did grow"

"I should get going" he mumbled then walked out of the room. Bruv I just wanna get railed again. I miss Fred and George's massive shlongs-

__________________________________________________________

The next day when it was time for class I looked at my schedule, DADA, great I muttered. We had new teacher who was apparently a bitch so this was gonna be fun. I grabbed my babies and my books and struggled walking to class. A girl I never seen before came behind me

"Need any help?" she asked.

"Yes please" I huffed. She grabbed my books and I felt a lot less heavy. "thanks" I said

"No problem" she smiled. "Whats your next class?" 

"DADA"

"Oh same! What House are you?" She asked

"Slytherin"

"Ooh that's nice! I don't know what house I am yet I have to get sorted tonight"

"Wait are you new here?" 

"Yeah I just moved  I used to go to Ilvermorny"

"Isn't that all the way in America?"

"Yup" she exclaimed. "I know it's my last year so I should've just finished school there but my parents wouldn't let me."

"My name is Amanda by the way, Amanda Walker"

"I'm Penelope Parkinson" I smiled.

"nice to meet you!"

"the pleasure is all mine" I giggled

 Amanda and I chatted all the way to class where we were late. We then got an unpleasant greeting from the teacher.

"And what has been keeping you so busy that you couldn't attend my class on time?"

"Sorry miss-" she started but she cut her off.

"None of this nonsense" she hissed.

"You're to "busy" that you forgot you had class how sweet!" 

I looked over to see who was in the class and I saw Fred AND George, lovely.

"Bloody hell" I mumbled under my breath. The teacher turned to me "would you like to share what you said with the rest of the class?"

"Nah I'm good"

"Say. it."

"Fine all I said was "bloody hell" are you happy?" I growled

"You and that attitude will be meeting me in detention"

"Ms.Walker go sit next to Mr.Jordan and Ms.Parkinson go sit next to Mr.Weasley" she said pointing to our spots.

"Which one" I laughed but she wasn't having it.

"Stop having a smart ass go to the one I was pointing to" she said. She then pointed back to George, well fuck. I carried the babies and slumped down in my seat. George looked at me then looked away. Scarlett then decided to be a little bitch and started to cry like stfu whore I'm already in enough trouble. 

"shut the fuck up 🥰" I cooed. 

George looked at me and shook his head. Bitch don't judge me I'm the one taking care of these two and you're the one who got me pregnant- oh wait Fred too....anyways.

Mrs.Umbridge then walked up to me and swatted me on the side of the head.

"What was that for?" I asked

"Keep your stupid child quiet" she hissed.

"Bitch I can't control when she cries and when she doesn't"

"Well you could've controlled not getting knocked up. Now find a babysitter before I get you suspended" she smiled. I already hate this hoe like stfu ma'am.

"I will" I responded and scooted my chair out dramatically. I took Scarlett and Ruby and I stormed out. I walked to my dorm where I set them down in their cradle. For some reason Snape wasn't in class because I saw him sitting in the middle of the common room. I walked down with teary eyes. These stupid babies are gonna be the death of me I was so stupid to bring them with me. I just didn't want this to be like a lifetime movie where I pretend to be my babies sister then eventually they figure out I'm their mom and they kill the whole family yk?

Snape looked up at me and asked what was wrong and thats when I asked for the most random thing ever.

"Do you mind being a babysitter?"