1

A/N: I wasnt orginally gon do a sequel but my friend talked me into it so y'all lucky

Kayla Anne:

3 years later

23 years old:

"Mommy." Kiing said, slapping my forehead, waking me up.

"Don't be hitting yo mama lit boa." Tristan said.

Before you get any ideas:

Tristan is not my boyfriend, he is my friend and nanny. We may have kissed once or twice but it was wrong because he is married.

I had twins, by Kentrell, Kiing and Kenleigh. They both have his last name and they three years old.

I'm a children's nurse and I still have my fashion line, so mama making bookus of money.

I ain't seen or heard of Kentrell since that night I left. He hasn't made no contact to see his children, it was hard for Khalia because she sees him with Draco and Taylin and Kamiri and Kacey all couped up but she don't even get a phone call. 

So obviously Kiing and Kenleigh don't know him as they father. They thought it was Tristan but we cut that shit out.

He went to jail for Babyjoe and Dominique murder, but got out on good behavior and parole.

We live in Atlana still.

"I sowwy mommy." Kiing said and poked out his bottom lip.

"It's ight baby, I know you prolly hungry." I said and got out of bed.

"Khalia has been taken to school." Tristan said.

"Thank you T. Ion know what I'd do without you."

"Sleep all day and get beat up by yo three year old." He chuckled.

"This is true." I said, sticking my finger in the air.

I made Kiing and Kenleigh pancakes and took them to preschool. 

I walked into my building, greeted by models and designers.

"Ms. Kingston, line two." My secretary said and I nodded.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Wassam?" I immediately hung up the phone.

The fuck he callin me fa right now. The nerve this nigga got. 

The phone rang again.

"What!?" I exclaimed.

A shy chuckle started on the other end.

"Rough day?" The person spoke.

"No, troubles at home, how can I help you?" 

"Well, I have new items and was wondering if we could pair them." 

"Who am I speaking with?" 

"Liam Whittney." 

(I made this up. Don't go looking for Liam Whittney clothes.!!!)

"Oh, um, can you send your designs in an email file and I will look over them and get back to you."

"Thank you so much." He said and the line clicked.

Couple hours later I went grocery shopping for snacks and dinner foods and went home. Any minute now, Khalia will be getting off the bus.

As if on cue she came running inside, with papers inside her hand and screaming something inaudible.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I panicked.

"Daddy...here...bus...stop." She said, taking a breath in between every word.

"Kentrell?" I asked and she nodded frantically. 

"I made this for you." She said and handed me a painting in of a rainbow.

"Go put it on the fridge and get the apples and caramel i cut up for you and watch cartoons." I said and she skipped away. "Tristan, when Khalia is finished will you take her with you go get the twins?" 

"Is everything ight?"

"It's fine. I'ma be outside I'd you need me." I said and walked outside and saw a black BMW at the end of the driveway. I walked to it and got in the passenger side.

"The fuck you doin, coming outta nowhere." I said, punching his chest.

"Well hey, nice to see you, I missed you to Kayla." He said, sarcastically.

"We'll it aint nice to see you and I didnt miss you." I spat. "So again, what the fuck you doin?"

"Coming ta see my kids." He said as if everything were normal.

"Hah. You thought." I said and he looked at me.

"Why can't I see em." 

"Two of em don't even know you exsist." I spat.

"Khalia know I exsist." He said. "She ran right to me when she got off the bus." He smiled.

"I know Khalia knows who you are. Kiing and Kenleigh don't."

"Whose that?" I smacked my lips.

"I had twins." I said and he smiled. "How you even know where I been at?"

"You think I ain't have people watching you?" He chuckled.

"We'll if that's the case you shoulda known I had twins." 

"Naw, I knew you had two babies, I just thought one was that only nigga kid you keep in yo house."

"Tristan is just my nanny, he married." I said.

"You ain't gotta answer to me, you not my bitch." He shrugged.

"Exactly, never really was."

"Mane why you always like that."

"I aint did nun but tell the truth. I gotta go, Deion gon be getting off the bus then I gotta take him to basketball practice."

"When I'ma be able to see my kids?"

"When you can come up with a reason as to why they ain't good enough for you." I spat and got out the car, slamming the door.

"If the bitch falls off you payin for another one." He yelled out the window and I just flipped him off. "Yo ass look fat in them pants."

I just kept walking, shaking my head.

Thoughts ?