Chapter 5: Media

After a little while of cleaning around the apartment and waiting for Tristan to show up you were in your room putting some of your stuff into some box's when you heard the door bell ring, getting out of your room you went to open the door only to find that Keigo had already beat me to it. "I'm glad you could make it Tristan." I go up and hug him and i could feel death glares I turn around and see that Keigo was smiling, its probably just my imagination. 

"Please come in Tristan." And with that he came in and looked around the small apartment, once he was done he went back to the Livingroom and sat on the couch then he looked over at Keigo and then at me. "Did you just move in or are you moving out?" He was looking at me and smiled like there was something else he wanted to say. "Well I cant really raise a family in a small apartment, so me and Keigo are getting a house together to raise the baby's." I went down to sit on the couch, Tristan was now looking at him. "So this must be Keigo, so tell me how did you guys meet each other?"

"Uum you know what, why don't you and Keigo talk for a little bit while i go and get ready for the interview, sound good, good." And with that I left them to talk/figure things out with one another cause god time felt like it was going faster today. Once I was done I went into the kitchen and saw that Tristan was already gone i figured that he went to to unpack or something like that. "Wow baby bird you look stunning in that." He came up from behind and he put his hands around my belly.

And that's when it hit me, what am I to him am i just someone who is pregnant with his children or am I just a friend? I turned around an looked up at Keigo

And that's when it hit me, what am I to him am i just someone who is pregnant with his children or am I just a friend? I turned around an looked up at Keigo. "H-hey Keigo who am I to you, I really wanna know cause I'm starting to fall for you and not knowing is killing me, I need to know plea-" I then felt his lips on mine and as soon as our lips parted he smiled at me. "Your mine." I was so happy cause now I knew that he was mine and I was his.

-Time skip-

We were now in the interview  and everything was going good it was very simple they asked a couple of questions and asked if we could take a couple of pictures together and of course we said yes I mean it was a good way to get my clothing out into the world to see. Once we were done we were on our way home and of course we picked up some chicken on your way home.

On your way home you could feel the same pair of eyes on you again. "H-hey lets fly home now we still need to finish packing up." Keigo could see that you were uncomfortable but he wasn't sure why tho, you both were now flying home but when you were flying you could still feel them watching you fly away.

You were now at home and you were sitting on the couch and you told Keigo what happened that night when you were walking back home and how you could feel someone watching you in the shadows and how you could feel the same eyes on you again today. "I wanna hurry and move out of here, I'm not sure if they know where I live and I don't want anything bad to happen to the baby's." You were now getting up from the couch and tried to finish packing up whatever was left and Keigo helped so that you wouldn't stress yourself and hurt the baby's. 

Next day-

You and Keigo were all over the papers, it was all anyone was talking about even the new's were talking about it, so all you did today was you finally moved into your new house with Keigo so you were now unpacking everything the you had and god let me just tell you this was one of those houses that had a huge backyard and a pool, so this house was hella big. You were now working on the nursery but because of the color of the walls you decided to repaint the walls and to put in new carpeting in the room you wanted everything to be perfect.

A/N-

Sorry that this is so short I am trying to keep up with everything that is going on in my life and i have to keep my grades up for school but I will try to post as much as I can. bye thanks for the love and support.

(Words 837)