Chapter 18: LOV & shopping

Thank god yesterday was Friday, Keigo had the worst hangover ever and went to take a shower. When I went into the kitchen to make breakfast I found Dabi walking around the house like he pay's rent or some shit like that. "What the fuck are you doing Dabi?" Dabi was in the kitchen throwing random shit into the blender. "Getting pay back." and he pored the what ever the fuck he made, into a bowl that was mixed in with chuck's of stuff. "That's look's so gross." Dabi then smirked at me. "I blended in raw chicken with a bunch of other shit in it." He picked up the bowl and  headed to the bathroom where Keigo was taking a shower in. I didn't even bother stopping him instead I followed him because I wanted to see what he would do.

Dabi quietly opened the bathroom door and slowly walked up to the shower, he then looked at me and put his finger to his mouth to tell me not to make a sound.  And he slowly walked closer, next thing you know is that Dabi pored the stuff all over Keigo. "Ahhhhh!" "Hahahaha!" Me and Dabi were laughing at Keigo and how the fact that his scream sounded like a little girl. "It's not funny!" I stopped laughing as I remembered that I might have to clean it up but I didn't want no, so I looked at Dabi and smirked at him and said. "Dabi your cleaning up that mess or you wont get your clothes back."

"Why can't you or Keigo clean it up." He spat at me and honestly that made me a little pissed. "Note to self get back at him later." I thought to myself. "Because I'm pregnant and also because I don't wanna clean that up." I left because Keigo started yelling at Dabi about what he did and the fact that there was chuck's of raw chicken. Even the thought of that made me wanna puke.

I went back to the kitchen to make myself some breakfast only to find Toga going through my fridge. "What are you doing?" She stopped looking throw the fridge but then started running at me to hug me. "Y/n~chan I missed you." I patted her head and she looked up at me with puppy eye's. "Also it's not fair that Dabi got to spend the night here, maybe I should stab him." She said as she pulled out a knife. "How about you kill him later and help me cook something for the both of us and the boy's can make there own food." "Okay y/n~chan."

And this is how I found out that Toga should never be in a kitchen with a knife, you might be wondering what happened well everything was going good, we washed vegetable's and mixed in all the dry ingredient's but then shit went bad when I brought out the meat and Toga said that she wanted to cut it. Turn's out she imagined that the meat was Dabi's face and went to town on it. I of course made her clean it up and continued cooking.

"What happened here?" Dabi finally decided to show up but was also carrying a shovel. "I let Toga cut up the meat. Also where did you get the shovel?" "I honestly don't know but I used it tho." Now I was just confused and worried as fuck. "Please don't tell me you buried Keigo somewhere out in the back." He just smirked at me. "Who knows." "Dabi I swear to god if you killed him I will personally shove this knife up your ass." 

Turn's out he used the shovel to knock out Keigo who was now laying down on the rocking chair in the nursery. We had already finished eating, well me and Toga ate Dabi had to make his own food. "Instant noodle's isn't breakfast Dabi." "Say's who fat bitch." Everything went silent after that. "W-wait y/n I didn't mean that." I shot him a death glare and picked up a knife.

" I shot him a death glare and picked up a knife