Chapter 11: baby bump

Keigo came home and found me still in the bathroom over the toilet, he came over to my side and started rubbing circles on my back. "How are you feeling baby bird?" I just look at him and smiled at him just then I felt like puking again. "I can't wait till I'm done doing this every mourning." I heard Keigo chuckle and then he left, soon he came back wit a cup of water.

I look up at him and take the cup of water and take a sip. " Thanks... hey I learned something new today about my quirk." "Is that so what did you learn." I finally got off of the bathroom floor, flushed the toilet and went back to sit on the couch, only to find that my ice-cream was all melted so I grabbed it and threw it away in the garbage. 

"Ya check this out." I gave him the paper from Recovery girl, he read it for a couple of minuets before he finally spoke up again. "I don't get it." "Well as far as I understand my wings now have a mind of its own its like a motherly instinct so my wings will protect me when ever I'm in danger or around something that could hurt the baby's." "That's cool its like a chicken protecting her chick." This pissed me off he fucking just compared me to a chicken.

 "Your sleeping on the couch tonight." I started walking into the kitchen to start preparing dinner. "What, why what did I say wrong?" I started washing the vegetable's and cutting them. "Figure it out and I'll let you sleep back on the bed." I started preparing the curry and rice as well while Keigo tried to figure out what he said wrong.

To bad that he never found out what he said wrong and slept on the couch that night.

---Next day---

I woke up to see that Keigo was already up and making breakfast I was confused to why tho. "What are you doing?" He then started setting up the plates and sat me down. "This is my way of apologizing for what I said yesterday." I looked at him confused. "So do you know what you said wrong then?"

"Well no but I was hoping that you would kind of tell me." I just ate the food and debated weather I should tell him what he did wrong or not. "You compared me to a chicken." I said angrily. Once I had finished eating and put my plate in the sink. "I'm sorry baby bird I wont do that ever again."

After our little conversation I went and got ready for work as I was getting dressed I notice that my bump was starting to show a little. I stood in the mirror to and slowly placing my hand's on the bump, a smile started to slowly show up on my face. Soon Keigo walked in and saw that my hand was on my stomach. 

"What's wrong you feel sick again?" I shook my head and put my hands back to my sides and he could see that I was starting to show, and a huge smile started to show on his face. "Hold on let me get a picture." He ran back out to go get his phone and I continued to look at my bump.

Soon Keigo came back running in and immediately started taking picture's from different angles

Soon Keigo came back running in and immediately started taking picture's from different angles. "Okay that's enough I need to get ready for work or Ill be late." It took about another 10 minuets because he wanted to take a bunch of selfies with the belly bump. "Your such a weirdo." You kissed him on the check and kick him out so that you could finished getting dressed. I had put on a dress so that I didn't have to worry about wearing pants that would actually fit and so I put on some leggings because I was running a bit late.

So I flew to the school and on time by only 3 minuets and quickly ran to the and once I got to the room I saw that I was the only one in the room. "Hello?" No one answered so you just went to the teachers lounge and and picked an apple out of the fruit bowl. 

You went to go sit down on the couch only to find that Aizawa as asleep in his sleeping bag on the right side of the couch. "Do you ever get enough sleep Aizawa?" "I take night shifts and then only get up to 3 hours of sleep before I have to come back to his hell hole." This made you chuckle a little bit and you sat down on the left side.

You pull out your phone only for Midnight to come and snack it away from you. "Hey what was that for?" You could tell that she was scrolling through your phone but you were to lazy to get up so you just ate your apple. "You know all there talking about is Hawks recent post of your baby bump."

 You zoned out a bit and thought to myself. Oh god now I'm gonna have people following me around now. I then came back to my self once I saw that Midnight was giving me back my phone because the bell rang and we had to get back to work.

On my way back Midnight kept trying to touch my belly and I had to keep hiding from her the rest of the day... After a while it was finally lunch time so I decided that the best place to eat was anywhere but the teachers lounge and the health room so I ate my food with Aizawa inside of his classroom. "Thanks for letting me hide in here from Midnight." I was eating some curry that I had asked Lunch Rush to make for me because I had forgotten my lunch at home. 

"No problem this is the last place she would look for you."  I then left Aizawa sleep so I pulled out my notebook and started drawing so sketches of some clothes that I plan to make one day.

"  I then left Aizawa sleep so I pulled out my notebook and started drawing so sketches of some clothes that I plan to make one day

--------------------

Well that's the end of this chapter I hope you enjoy. (Words 1094)