Chapter 26: Cat 2

I went over to the couch and sat down, as soon as I did Aizawa came over and tried to lay on my baby bump, but failed so he just cuddled with me. "

Just then I hear the backyard door open and see Keigo with his messy hair and his shirt torn up a bit witch I found a bit hot because he looked hot like that, but that's not important right now! Truth is me and Keigo hadn't

had sex in a while because of his work or because he is afraid he could some how hurt the twins, anyway back to right now. "Oh my god what happened?!" I went and grab his face and checked for any scratches or burses. There were a couple of scratches here and there but he was fine. "Some villan sneaked up on me but I'm fine, besides I have my very own personal nurse at home."

He said as he pulled me in to a passion kiss, I really wanted to continue and see if we could actually get into bed for once. But I had Eri here so I had to tell him off for now. "Not right now Keigo, Eri is here she's in the living room." I had to hold my moan as he slip one of his hands into my pant's. "K-keigo." I couldn't take it to I had to push him off of me.

Just then Eri came in with Aizawa in her little arm's, thank god she didn't see that. "Y/n are you okay your face is all red, are you sick." Eri asked as she ran over to me and hugged my leg with Aizawa in her arms, poor Aizawa was getting squished from the hug, and I glared at Keigo, and he just smirked at me and he looked at the cat in Eri's arms.

How I wish we could of done it. "I-I'm fine Eri just a little hot. Any way Eri why don't you put Aizawa down now." "Okay." Eri put him down and Keigo was thinking about what I had said. "Wait wait hold up that's Aizawa?" He said as the pointed at the black cat that was now trying to climb the bookshelf. "Ya, it is he got hit by some quirk, so I have to watch him till the effect of the quirk wear's off."

"Do you know how long it will last?" Keigo asked as he went to go puck up Eri. "A week at most, but were not really sure, they kind of just droped him off to me because I need to watch Eri till he turns back. And Shinso exam's are coming up and if he pass then hell have to go to a hero's agency to get some more experience."

"Yup big brother is gonna be a hero just like dad." Eri said as she threw here little hands in the air and Keigo almost dropped her because of it. "Careful Eri we don't want you getting hurt now do we." I said as I grab Eri out of Keigo's arms and set her down, as soon as I did she went to the bookshelf to try to get Aizawa down, Aizawa just jumped into her arm's and cuddled into them.

That's when I realized that I need to buy some cat food. "Why is it that it is okay for a cat to stay but I cant keep Hawk's jr here." Keigo pouted. I just rolled my eyes and me and Eri went upstairs. "Eri do you wanna come with me to go get some thing's for Aizawa?" "Okay..." Eri was a bit to quiet so I looked at here and saw that she was a bit sad. "Eri sweetie what's wrong?" I asked as I hugged Eri and she wrapped  her little arms around me.

"W-what if daddy never turn's back." She said as she started crying a bit, I hug her a bit more tightly as I tryed to calm her down a bit. "Hey, he's okay you heard uncle Mic say he'll be back to Normal in a couple of days."