Chapter 3: Oh baby

I was now one month pregnant and I was on my way to my appointment with Takami, and I feel like that was a bad idea because that fact that the pro hero Hawks was going into the doctors to get an ultrasound that news spread around faster than hawks trying to go and get a bucket of chicken. Sooner or later I was finally called up and went to meet with my doctor and while we were waiting for the doctor to return I spoke up.

 "Do you think our child will have wings too?" This caught Tamaki's attention and made him think a little bit before responding with. "Most likely cause we both have wings." Tamaki said while grabing one of the panphlips that he found that read "Can you use your quirk during pregnancy?" It soon feel into science once again, Takami was really focused on the panphlip and it made me happy that he was taking this a little serious.

 "Good news is that you and the baby's are healthy every thing looks good, and your also pregnant with twins." The doctor said showing me the pictures of the two little dots on the photo, I then see Takami's hands grab the photo out of my hand and I place my hands on my stomach. "Were having twins." A smile grew on my face and I give Takami a hug and he gladly returned the hug.

We soon left the hospital and the news that Hawks was at a place like this was big news and outside it was filled with reporters lucky us was that we both had wings and we flew away before anyone could ask any questions, we flew back to my place a...

We soon left the hospital and the news that Hawks was at a place like this was big news and outside it was filled with reporters lucky us was that we both had wings and we flew away before anyone could ask any questions, we flew back to my place and lay on the couch. I pulled out my phone cause i was having a craving for some chicken while I placed my order of food Takami turned on the tv and put it on the news. They were talking about how Hawks was with a mysterious women, they showed a picture of us flying away and you could see my white wings and Hawks red wings.

 I changed the channel and put it on a nature show and it was about the mating and I couldn't help but joke about it. "Oh look that's us." I said laughing and then i looked over at Tamaki and saw that he was now a blushing mess, he soon notice that I was looking at him and started laughing a little bit. Now I wonder if he actually remembers that night at the club and when we went to his apartment.

Soon we heard a knock at the door and I had gotten up so that I could pay for the food, shutting the door you went back in the living room and had put the food down on the little table and soon your cravings came into and end when you bit into the chicken. "Mmmm sooo good." You said licking your lips. You heard Tamaki laugh at you a little bit and he said. "They look after me." While he went and grabed a chicken, you laugh a little bit tho cause you knew exactly what he meant by that.

You wake up in the middle of the night and you were cuddling up with Tamaki, you got off of him and cleaned up just a little bit and you now had a craving for ice-cream and pickles. I lightly tap Tamaki and whispered to him. "Hey I'm gonna go out for a little bit ill be right back." And with that you kiss him on the head and went out your door like a normal person for once in your life. The cool night air hitting your face and you went to the nearest gas station go get a galleon ice-cream and a jar of pickles. A couple of min passed once you bought you stuff and was now headed home, but it felt like someone was watching you in the shadows in the dark ally.

Soon after a while it still felt like someone was following me, so i had taken a sharp turn into one of the ally and quickly spread my wings to fly away. After a little while of flying in the air I was able to get myself to calm down and relax a little bit, I then flew back home and went inside my apartment and put the ice-cream away in the freezer, once the ice-cream was put away I opened the jar of pickles and ate two pickles, once I was done I went back onto the couch but didn't find Tamaki there so I went into my room and found him sleeping on my bed. Not wanting to wake him up I had gotten into the bed with him and cuddled into his chest, then sleep welcomed me once again.

You woke up and looked around and found Tamaki gone you shrugged it off and thought that he had went back to work, so you got off the bed and went into the kitchen and made yourself some breakfast. A little while later you heard a knock at the door, getting up you went and opened the door and saw Alexa with a box of chocolate and she handed them to you.

"For those crazy cravings that you are gonna get later on today." She said to you and you gladly took the chocolate's and went back into the kitchen to finish eating your food. "So I saw you on the news with Hawks, what happened at the appointment?" Alexa asked me, while I took the last bite out of my food, and slowly recalling what happened. "I'm pregnant with twins." You told her getting up from your seat and putting the dirty dish in the sink. Alexa eyes widen. "TWINS WHAT THE FUCK THATS AMAZING!" Then you and Alexa went over to the couch and talked some more.

(Words 1020)