✨Mixed emotions✨

Y/N POV:
Tonight Devin has a home game and I'm going to go support my baby.
When I got there they were warming up. He saw me and he smiled. He winked at me and went back to shouting. Then the game started. I hope they pull it off.
After the game..
They lost 113-120. Devin looked upset and I hope he doesn't have an attitude when we get home. I then walked to the locker room and waited for him to walk out. He then walked out and didn't even realize I was there. I rolled my eyes and followed him to the car. Once we got to the car he got in the driver seat and I got in the passenger. He slammed his door and I knew he was mad. I acted like I didn't here that. He looked at me with angry expression. I looked at him and rolled my eyes. "What" I said with attitude because I know how to push his buttons. "Drop the fucking attitude" he growled. Bishh when I tell you I got wet I mean Niagara Falls went down in my panties. He looks so fine when he's mad He started the car. 12 minutes later we were almost home and he was speeding all the way home. "Devin slow down your going to get a ticket". He ignored me and kept driving. After almost dying, we made it home. "Got a fucking attitude" I whispered under my breath. "What the fuck did you just say" Devin semi-yelled. "GOT A FUCKING ATTITUDE" I yelled. He rolled his eyes and got out the car. I followed after him. Once I got inside, I heard a door slam. I rolled my eyes. I knew this was going to happen. Every time they lose a game devin gets upset and throws a fit. Whatever. I need to relax I mean I have been working hard on my job. Being a music producer is really hard so I need to clear my mind. I made my way up the stairs and went into our closet. I changed into this

After I changed I put on a robe and went downstairs

After I changed I put on a robe and went downstairs. Once I got there I saw Devin in the kitchen. He looked at me and bit his lip. I walked all the was to our huge backyard. I took my robe off and got in the hot tub. once I got in there I closed my eyes. I was really needed this after a long week of work and dealing with Devins attitude. I then felt a glare on me. I turned around and saw Devin watching me. He looked so mad I can't explain.

It honestly scares me by the was he's looking at me

It honestly scares me by the was he's looking at me. After about 20 minutes I got out. After I got dried off I went inside. As I was going upstairs I heard heard something breaking in our room. I went in there and saw a glass frame was shattered. There is literally glass everywhere. I then looked at Devin and saw he had a few tears in his cheeks. I walked over to the bed and got in his lap straddling him. "What wrong baby?" I said. "I try so hard to try to win games but I can't seem to pull it off" he said grabbing my waist and pulling me closer. I hugged him back. I grabbed his face with my hands "baby don't beat yourself down because you don't win games, yeah that sucks but that's just a part of basketball. Just watch, your going to be an all star I promise you" I said. "I don't know what I would do without you" he said grabbing and bringing me in for a kiss. I pulled away and he made a face. "Come on let's go shower" I said. "Just shower Booker don't think about something else" he looked at me with a sad face. "Look I'll give you some tomorrow because all I want is to shower and sleep" I said. "Ok but I'm going to remember this so don't think imma forget that you said that cause then when I tell you you start shitting all over me telling me I dID'nT SAy THAt" he said mocking me. I started laughing. "Ok Armani" I said. Once we got in the shower all I wanted to do was lay down. Devin then grabbed me and rocked me side to side. After a hot shower we got out and changed. Devin changed into sweatpants. Yeah just sweatpants. He was shirtless. He was teasing me. I changed into one of his boxers and one of his shirts. He then helped me clean up the glass. I got in bed with him and cuddled with him. I slowly started dozing off. "I love you babe" "I love the you too" i said to Devin before falling into deep slumber....