✨Lil rider ✨

Y/N POV:

Growing up in Brooklyn was tough. The streets were rough and dangerous. Every week someone died in the streets and that showed that this was no joke.

Today devin and I going to go for a walk around my old hood to show him how the environment worked.

" babe are you ready?" I asked Devin. " yeah bae let's go". We then left my newly- bought penthouse.

When we got there it looked the same. It was dirty and it looked very depressed looking.

After walking around for about 10 minutes, I looked to the side of Devin and saw that a black Mercedes Benz was driving slowly and the windows were slowly being pressed down.

I knew exactly what was happening... a drive-by. I then saw the driver pull out an ak-47 and the rest pulled out silencers. I then pushed devin and shots were being fired.

He fell back and I was still standing. I then felt my body getting hot. I looked down and saw that a bullet hit me. It didn't hurt at all but then my legs felt like jello and I couldn't stand still.

I fell back and started crying. " NO NO NO" I heard Devin scream. " baby I love you" I said sobbing. I then heard sirens but my body felt numb and I closed my eyes.

" hey baby. Please I need you to wake up. I can't live without you. Baby why did you do that why would you take a bullet for me? Please just wake up i need you here. Please just open you beautiful eyes. I just want to here you voice that's just music to my ears. I love you" I heard my baby sobbing. He grabbed my hand and gave it a squeeze. I squeezed his hand and slowly opened my eyes and saw that his eyes were low and red. I can tell he's been crying for some time. " baby". He looked up and smiled. " holy shit, god does work fast" I just Smiled. I grabbed his face and brought him in for a kiss. " how are you feeling mamas? Do you want me to get a doctor in here? Or are you hungry?" " baby I'm fine, just a little tired that's all" " I just want to make sure your fine" " I promise you that I feel fine". " baby" " yes bae" " why did you do that?" " what do you mean?" " why would you put your life in danger for me" " I didn't want to lose you. I have lost so many people in my life that I wasn't going to risk losing you I just wanted to show you that I'll ride with you" " well that proved it. You ma lil rider" he smiled and I smiled with him. Gosh what has this man done to me....