✨Make-up✨

Y/N POV
I'm laying down and all I can think about is Devin. He was my best friend long when we were in fourth grade. But then he got with Kendall and he stopped talking to me three months ago. It has really broke me. We used to do everything together. Then one day he came and told me he didn't want to be friends anymore. I cried for days. Devin was the sweetest most kindest person ever.  But the way he looked while telling me this. He looked sad and like he wanted to cry. Right now I'm in one of his jerseys. He really made me feel safe. And now there all just memories

Devin POV
I'm sitting I'm bed thinking about y/n. I really miss her. My manager made me get with Kendall for publicity. I broke up with her yesterday. They made me end my relationship with y/n and I can't forgive myself. There's time where I cry for losing her. I think about her every day. I really miss her. Her voice. Her touch everything about her I miss. "Bro get up and let's go and do something" my brother said coming in my room. "Your thinking about y/n aren't you?" He said. "Yes! I need her back. She's always on my mind but recently I've been missing her even more" I said looking at pictures of us together. "Then go get her back. Not gonna lie, I actually miss her too" he said. "But what if she doesn't want to talk to me" I said. "Bro she can't live without you and you can't live without her. So get your lightskin ass up and lets go" he said. "Where?" I asked. "Your gonna go get her back" he said. "And did y'all ever like do anything sexual " he asked. I remembered one time when we were in college we did but other than that no. "No" I said. He looked at me. "Don't lie to me" he said. "Ok just once but we were in college " I said. He rolled his eyes. "Ok. Let's go" he said. I followed behind him. I'm hopeful she will let me explain

Y/n POV
As I'm changing to go get some stuff for my living room

Y/n POV As I'm changing to go get some stuff for my living room

When all of a sudden I hear a knock on the door. I walked over and opened the door and saw davon. "Oh my gosh" I said. He pulled me into a hug. "It's been so long" I said. "Yeah. But I'll just let him explain" he said. I was confused about when he said him but then I saw Devin. "And please just talk" davon said walking out. I moved to the side so Devin could come in. He came in with his head down. I closed the door. I sat on the left side of the couch while he sat on the right. "So what do you want to talk about?" I said not looking at him. "I need to start off by apologizing. Look baby girl I'm so sorry. I really am" he said. My eyes watered. "Why did you end our friendship?" I said. "Because of my team. They made me do it for publicity. You think I wanted to do it? No. And when they told me I had to end our relationship I was beyond mad. But they told me I had to" he said. I looked at him and looking in his eyes. I could tell the pain in his eyes so I knew he was telling the truth. "It's been pretty rough without you" I said letting the tears fall. "I've really missed you. But I had to stick to the fact that we we're done" I said. He got up and pulled me up. He brought me into a hug. "I'm sorry. I put it on my life you won't go through this again" he said. I just hid my face in his chest and let his scent fill my nose. "But let me show you how sorry I am" he said picking me up. Now mind you I'm short compared to Devin. He literally towers over me. He took me to my room and threw me on the bed.
°°°°°
"Ohhh yess daddy yesssss!" I yelled as Devin kept eating me out. My hands were on his hair as he kept going. He then took his fingers and stuck them in. "Ahhhhh! Shit papi yesss keep going" I said. He smiled. I started shaking. "Ohhh yesss I'm gonna cummm!" I yelled. "No your not. You haven't took my apology" he said sliding on a condom. He took the rest of my dress off and threw it on the pile of clothes. He slid in all the way in. My eyes rolled all the way back. He's soo big. I looked at him and he was looking at me smiling. "Ohhhh myyyy goddd!"I screamed. He put his hands on my waist for more support. "Look" he said putting his hand on my stomach. You could see the tip hitting my stomach. I threw my head back. I put my hands on his abs. "Ohhh DEVIN!" I screamed and pleasure ripped through my body. Devin grabbed me by my throat. "You look so pretty on my dick" he said. I grabbed his hand. "I'm sorry mami but until you accept my apology you and going nowhere" he said. "I-IITT OHHHH SHIIIIT!" I screamed as I felt myself cumming. That made Devin go even faster. "It feels good huh?" He whispered in my ear. His deep voice makes me get so wet. He went so fast I felt him in my guts. "OK I FORGIVE YOU!" I said pushing him. He chuckled and started kissing from my neck cheek to my lips. He gave me a big sloppy kiss. "Are you still with her?" I asked. "No. I broke with her yesterday. I never loved her. I only love you" he said cuddling with me. I smiled and gave him a kiss. Then the door opened. Devin put the covers over us. It was davon. "I told y'all go talk not to fuck. But if that's how y'all made up then good for y'all" he said. We laughed. "Ok kids I'm gonna head out" he said. "Goodbye" Devin said. Devin turned to me. "So what are we" I asked. "Nothing" he said. It broke my heart. "But together" he giving me a kiss. I rolled my eyes and gave him a kiss. "We are together now ok? I love you I really do wand I'm really sorry" he said. "Dev you have apologized a lot. It's ok. I love you too" I said as we cuddled up. This is the best make up you could think of......