✨Say what?✨

Y/N POV

I was currently getting out of the shower. My two kids were with Devins mom. Now me and Devin we're dating but I found out he cheated on me so I broke up with him. Our boys  are 2 and 1.
After brushing my hair I changed into this

I then heard a knock on the door. "I'm not expecting anyone today" i said to myself. I went downstairs and opened the door. It was Devin. "Uh what are you doing here" I said. "Damn so no hello, how are you? Thank you for being so nice" he said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes. "The kids are not here, there with your mom" I said stepping aside to let him in. "I know that" he said going into my pantry. "So why are you here for?" I said walking around. "I need to talk to you and it's serious" he said munching on a chocolate bar. "Go ahead" I said. "So..I've been thinking and uh I really miss you" he said. "Devin you have jordyn" I said laughing. "I'm just with her to get you off my mind. There's not a day that you don't cross my mind. What me and jordyn have can never top what you and I had" he said coming my way. "Please give me another chance. I promise not to fuck up again but please" he said with guilt in his eyes. I felt my eyes swell up with tears. "Baby but your the one that cheated on me-" "mamas I promise that woman is lying. I NEVER slept with her. She tried but I said no. She was probably mad cause I didn't want to" he said. At this point I was crying. "But how can I be sure that you'll never do that to me? Cause if I have to be honest with you, my love for you never went away" I said. He pulled me into a hug. "I promise babe nothing happened. Please give me another chance" he said looking down at me. His dark brown eyes always did something to me. "Your lucky I still love you" I said. "So is that a yes?" He said looking at me with hope in his eyes. "Yes, but if you actually come to cheat on me you will have no dick" I said. He laughed. I looked up at him and he looked down at me. He started to lean in. Our lips then touched. I followed his rhythm and tugged on his bottom lip. I then pulled away. "What?" He said. "What about Jordyn?" I said wrapping my arms around his torso. "I'm going to break up with her. I found out she was cheating on me so I really don't care" he said massaging my butt. It felt like a weight off my chest. He then picked me up. "Uh what are you doing" I asked. "Making up for the time loss" he said.
⚠️SMUT ⚠️
Once we got to my room, he threw me on the bed. "You look beautiful mami" he said before kissing me. That turned into a make out session. I started tugging on his hoodie. "Take these off" he said meaning my cropped shirt. I took it off and I didn't have a bra under.
Devins POV
When she took that shirt off my little friend  was standing nice and tall. I leaned down and started showing them some love. "Ouhhh fuckkk" was all I heard coming from her mouth. After leaving live marks all over her to mark my territory, it was time for her to show me some love as well

Y/n POV
"Get on your knees" Devin said. His deep voice made my panties get soaked. Once I pulled down his sweatpants along with his boxers his little friend sprang out. It been so long that I forgot how big he was. "Go ahead before I do" he said. I bit my lip and kissed the tip. "Uhhh" I heard him grunt. That shit was so sexy. I took him in my hands and shoved all of it down my throat. Now he was 9 inches that shit was all the way down my throat. "Fuckkk" he said. He would always say how he didn't like how he moaned but to me that was hot. He then grabbed my hair in a ponytail and started face fucking me. After about 3 minutes he was about to bust. "Ohh shit I'm bout to bust" he said. He pulled it out of my mouth and started jearking off in front of my face. My mouth was wide open. "Ohhhh" was the last thing I heard before it was all in my mouth and sides. I smiled. "Get on the bed" he said. I got up and got in the bed. He got on top of me and started kissing me in the neck. "Ohhhh yeah" I said. He pulled my shorts down and trailed kisses from my stomach to my kitty. After taking my panties off he started eating me out like he hasn't eaten in days. "OHHHH FUCKKKK!!" I yelled. He then started fingering me while still eating me out. "Yeah fuckkkk!" I yelled. After about 5 minutes I was ready to come. "Oh fuck papi I'm going to cum " i said breathing hard. "Go ahead baby,let it all out" Devin said and started to go faster. I then started squirting. "OHHHH" I yelled. He smiled and licked all my juices up. He came up and gave me a big juicy kiss. He then lined himself up and pushed his dick all the way in me. He stayed like that. "Look at me" he said grabbing me by the throat. "Do not make a sound until I tell you, if not I'm going to fuck your guts out" he said with a serious expression. And when I tell you I could melt in his arms I mean it. I nodded. He then let go and got back to work. He kept going at a fast pace and I was seeing stars.

2 hours later......

"OH.FUCKKKK" I said as Devin was hitting it from the back. We have been going at it for like 2 hours. I've had squirted multiple times and no matter my screams and cries he kept going. We have probably done almost every position. He pulled out and carried me in front of the mirror in my bathroom. He sat me down in the counter and got back to it. "Please daddy stop" I said putting my hands in his chest. "Stop" he said. I had tears running down my face from all the pleasure. He then turned me around so I could see both of us. He pulled back in. "Ayy look at me when I'm fucking you" he said pulling my hair back. I tried my best trying not to roll my eyes. After a while I was feeling drowsy. He grunted and pulled out and busted. It was still falling down so I got on my knees and let it drop in my mouth. "Mhmmm" I said. "You freak" he said. He then grabbed me and placed me back on the counter and brought me in for a kiss. He then pulled away. "Open your mouth baby" he said. I opened my mouth and then he spited. "Swallow mami" he said. I swallowed and looked over at him. "I'm glad we back together, shii ion think my mom would mind if she saw her grandkids everyday" he said. "Ok Booker" I said rolling my eyes. "I love you" he said. "I love you too" I said and gave him a quick kiss. "Come on let go shower" I said. I tried to walk but almost fell back. He caught me. "I put in that work and I'm proud" he said grinning. "Shut up" I said bidding my face in his neck. He slapped my ass and put me down in the shower.

Just know after that I found out I was pregnant with our third child 🏀💖