✨punishment✨

Y/n pov

"I'll tell you how it goes Paris" " bitch tell me how it goes. Tell me EVERY DETAIL! Got it? " " yes hoe. Now bye I have to get ready ". I got up from me and Devin's shared room. I was currently giving him attitude because hasn't given me any WHEN I MEAN ANY I MEAN ANY DICK! I am getting really frustrated and he just won't get the hint. So I will tease him and will do anything in my power to give me my dick. Me and my cousin Paris will be going out to a club and I will be wearing something very revealing.

 Me and my cousin Paris will be going out to a club and I will be wearing something very revealing

1 hour later....

I am finished with my makeup and I grabbed my birkin bag and walked out. When I walked I walked passed devin's gaming room and he saw me. " Where are you going y/n? He said with anger in his voice. I was driping. When he got mad his voice gets deeper and that turns me on. " to the club. Got a problem with that? "Drop the attit- Ay come back I ain't done talking to you" "well I am" I said walking out proudly .

At the club

" TWERK TWERK TWERK TWERK " paris yelled as I through it back on her. " I'm really tired" come sit" " I walked over to her and sat down. I checked the time and it was 2:30 and I had 6 missed calls and 19 messages from Devin. My heart droped. "Paris I have to go" "ok bye babes" "bye". Oh Lord pray that I will survive ...

When I got home all the lights were off. I breathe out in relief think that I was ok until I heard something come from behind me. I froze and knew I was fucked. "Hey mami. Does papi own you?" I didn't answer . " I asked a question so I expected an answer " "yes" " yes what? " yes papi" " Good girl. Now go to the room, take all your clothes off ass up face down and when I walk in there and your still dressed I will tear that pink pussy up. " he smacked my ass when I walked away. I was scared yet exciting about what was going to happen. I walked into the room and I didn't take my clothes off because I wanted to get bomb dick. 2 minutes passed and Devin walked in and looked at me and said " I thought I said to take your clothes off" " u can't tell me what to do " he grabbed me by the neck lightly and brought me into a sloppy kiss.it was probably the best kiss we ever had. then Devin took my crop top off on a swift second. He put my left nipple in his mouth and grabbed my right on with his hand. "Oh fuck Devin" " your soo hot baby girl" he then took my jeans off and my panties. He got down and kissed me from my mouth,neck,stomach,thighs and then he attacked my pearl. " Oh fuck papi don't stop OH my God this feels so good" "mhmmmm" was all I heard from Devin. "Omg yes" I pushed his head further in." I'm gonna cum" " cum babygirl " "OH SHIT" I was shaking uncontrollably . Then he took his sweat pants of and told me " suck" and I got on my knees and grabbed his massive hammer. I sucked the tip and took him all in, and uhh....he's huge! He grabbed my hair into a ponytail and started to face fuck me. "Oh shit" I heard him grunt. That really turned me on. "Just like that". "Oh im going to bust" . He came in my mouth and he grabbed me by the neck and said " swallow " sternly. "Get on the bed,don't make a sound, and don't move or else you will get yourself in trouble. Understood?" "yes papi". "Good girl " I got in he bed and arched my back as deep as possible. I then felt something cold in my back and Devin licked it off. Whipped cream. He did the same thing 3 times then it stopped.Then I felt little Devin ( not so little) inside of me. "OH FUCK" "you like that?" I nodded my head. " I want word's " " yes" " yes what" " yes papi " "yeah baby" he then grabbed my hair and pulled it back and put his lips behind my ear and started playing with my pearl from the back. " ohhhh fuck yeah mhmmm" " will you ever act up like that again? " " no sir" then he started to go faster. " OH FUCK DEVIN! " then I squirted. He then told me " Oh look baby girl papi made you squirt " I then fell into the bed wasted. " Oh thought we were done? We just got started. I ain't done with your ass yet mami" he said with a laugh.
What have I done.........