Chapter 45~My Darkest Day

My mother always told me that when I felt sad.. I needed to look for the light, because there was light in everything, everyday had something special, something good.. and usually I could.. usually somehow I'd be able to find the light.

To allow the sun to rise in the midst of darkness. But now.. It was impossible to find the light.. I had nothing left.. darkness, no light.

I slowly lifted my head opening my eyes slowly to see a pair of dark eyes starring back at me.. I tried to jerk away but my movement was extremely restricted by ropes binding my wrists together behind my back. Bellatrix smiled befor letting out a hideous cackle.

"Looks like those little friends don't care about you as much as you thought" Bellatrix hissed. I looked slightly behind her at the room of death eaters, It was the same room that the group had apparated away from. Everyone began laughing again as wet tears began to stream down my face.

There was no possibility of getting out of this..

this was it,

this was the end..

this was my darkest day.

I didn't see him at first but then I did.. Draco standing in the corner of the room looking at the ground. I understood why he couldn't help me. He was in a terrible situation now. I rested my head on my shoulder as she walked away. Standing next to Lucius and Ivior.

" What should we do with her boys?" Bellatrix questioned

"Get the answers we need.. then summon the dark lord" Lucius said looking at Ivior.. and I did too, I was so tired i just wanted them to end this already. To end this terrible roller coaster of death I called my life.

"She's proven to be a powerful one" Ivior said "Could be useful"

"You can't be serious." Bellatrix hissed

"The little brat got me sent to Azkaban" Lucius said in a deep voice

"Well that wouldn't be up to you.. Know your place" Ivior said lifting up his sleeve to reveal his dark mark and began to summon him. Bellatrix than strided over to me. I was only half awake.. It must have been days since I really slept.

"You might as well tell us now girl.. before the dark lord gets here" Bellatrix whispered "Where did they go?" I shook my head as Bellatrix grabbed my face forcing my eyes to look at hers

"I don't know" I whimpered. Bellatrix roughly let go of my face before she walked away.

"I'm just about sick of this one Ivior, lets just get rid of her" Bellatrix insisted

"No" Lucius cut in "The dark lord Is to tell us what to do"

"But that doesn't mean we can't have a bit of fun first" Bellatrix smiled before turning her wand towards me "Tell us where they went" She screamed

"No" I challenged trying my best to keep my head up

"No?" She questioned before laughing "Lets just see about that"

"Crucio"