Prolouge

"She was made of magic, that only I could see"
-ATTICUS

Draco's POV
I remember taking Haley to an enchanted room that I found third year at Hogwarts on Valentine's Day. Everyday the room was covered with a different kind of flower. The day I brought Haley there was the day I truly fell in love with her, and the flower hasn't changed from the white rose since then. When I was there with her everything just seemed so simple, like the outside world didn't exist. I never had to worry about living up to anyone's expectations while I was there and excpecially when I was there with her. I found myself in the room for hours even when Haley didn't return to Hogwarts for the final week of school following her mothers death. Everything just seemed so simple, so right. I couldn't wait until Haley and I could be back there, Inhaling the summer scent in the middle of winter together. Everything in that room reminded me of her, how her blonde hair fell down her back, how hrer hazel eyes lit up a room, an the way she smelt of summer and roses. Everything about her was magic. I know I didn't deserve her, she didn't belong in my world and as selfish as it was I wanted to keep her close for as long as I could. But it wasn't until a few days until I was set to return home that my mother sent me a letter preparing me for what was about to come .. that I realized our time together was going to be cut short... very short.