Chapter 6

Shoutouts:
•QueenAnt_OTY
•MegzMagz01
•Anniehill12
•Meghanxoxox
•Spiderblock10
•Swimgi
•BarorZa
•Morgangarland
•OneZerrieMix
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\|///////////////

Ben's POV
I waked slowly back into the room. I felt heads turn to look at me. I weakly smiled before sitting by Betsy and Placing her small hand in my large one.

"So what's the extent of the injuries" Jay asked.
"Well Charlie, you've simply got a minor head injury and Broken arm, so nothing serious." I said slowly looking up a Charlie.
"Mikey, You've broken your back, so you'll have to be in a full body cast for a while, mate." I said to Mikey.
He smiled at me, "What about Bets?" He asked.
"Well... um..." I began "she's broken both her arm and leg on one side and had a serious head injury. The doctors won't know how badly its affected her until she wakes up... If she wakes up" I muttered the last part under my breath.

"Wait what did you say" Charlie asked "you said if she wakes up!!! What do you mean "If"?"
"There's no guarantee that she will wake up.." I said sadly.

Charlie burst into tears, I sat and watched as Fleur went over to comfort him. She was about to say something when we heard a commotion in the corridor.

Charlie's POV

Fleur was gonna say something when a yell came from behind the door.
"Please don't take her away from me!" The voice yelled.
Jay opened the door and pulled a sobbing Lauren Inside.

"Lauren, Lauren... deep breaths" Fleur said, trying to calm down.
"How the hell do you expect me to calm down!" She yelled "We lost her, you know"
She took a deep breath and continued in a calmer tone.
"She stopped breathing, she died on the way here, they had to revive her." she finished.

I saw the Look of horror on Mikey's face that I undoubtedly shared. What happens if we lose The girls, Mikey started sobbing... He never cries.

Fleur told Lauren about Betsy's state. We sat in silence just thinking, hoping, praying. What if the girls don't wake up?

---Mikey's POV----

The girls can't die! I won't let them die! I grabbed my phone off the table next to my bed and sent out a tweet.

"@otyofficial: Hey Guys Me and Chuggs Are Fine, Gone and Broke my Back haven't I! #WhatAPlonker"

My mentioned started flooding in, most fans saying how happy they were but they wanted to know how 'Petsy' were. They really cared for them!

We heard a knock on the door suddenly and Lola and Jake walked in along with Cheryl and Louis. They all had tears in there eyes.

"Simon and Mel are talking to the doctors" Cheryl stated. Her make up washed away by tears. Louis' eyes were also red from crying.

We all just sat down quietly, silent like before. We heard a noise coming from Betsy's bed. She opened her eyes before they rolled to the back and she started shaking uncontrollably.