Chapter 2

LAUREN'S POV
I was sitting with the other contestants, waiting for Only The Young. Where are they? Fleur was pacing, worrying about them. She's like the Mum of the house, especially to OTY, cause let's face it, they act like little kids.
"Fleur calm down" I laughed at her.
"But why aren't they here yet? What if they've been kidnapped?" She said.
"Fleur they'll be f-" Ben was interrupted by a teenage girl at the gates. She looked out of breath and very panicked.
"Help!" She yelled we rushed over to her.
"What's wrong love?" Jay asked. She looked truly scared. She fearfully pointed down the street. We all looked, no, It couldn't be. A car flipped over, It wasn't any old car either. I could see from here; the dark black vehicle used only by the X factor. We all rushed towards the wreckage, I was hoping/praying that it wasn't them. But there was no doubt about it, it was only the young's car. I tried to rush at it but a strong pair of arms pulled me back. Casey shook his head sympathetically at me. Ben and Jake went to find them, we waited, holding our breaths. Everyone was silent apart from a few quiet sobs. Then suddenly we heard something from the rubble.
"Help me Please!" It was Charlie, he was fine. I sighed in relief that he was ok but remembered that the others were still in there. Ben went over to the rubble and pulled Charlie out. Charlie had a large gash on the side of his head near his cheek and a few small cuts on his forehead. I couldn't see any other injuries. Ben brought him over and placed him on the floor next to me.
"Where are the others? Are they okay? Why didn't they respond when I called their names?" He said hurriedly.
"Charlie remember to breathe" I said.
He wasn't listening to me.
"Is Mikey alright? He went flying so did Betsy! Is she Ok?" He gasped. Before I could say anything he started again.
"Parisa? Is she ok? She saved us! She has to be OK! She took the impact! How is she gonna be alright?"
He started sobbing hysterically. I motioned Jake over.
"Charlie said Bb and Mikey were launched out the car, so look around it" I explained.
The judges came running down the street with the security. They noticed the wrecked car and Charlie straight away.
"No..." Cheryl said softly her hand covering her mouth.
Mel sat down next to Charlie and tried to sooth him, however much she tried her wasn't listening.
"Hey guys!" We heard Jake shout, "I've found Mikey but he can't move!"
Jay stood up, he knows about what to do in situations like this. I watched as he walked away before focusing back on Charlie. I patted his back and he looked at me,
"Why did she do it?" He asked,
"Who?" I asked confusedly.
"Parisa," he said "why did she protect us when she knew she was gonna get hurt?"
"She cares about you 3, she couldn't bare seeing you get hurt" I simply stated. "They've found Mikey by the way"
"Have they?" He asked his eyes shining a little.
"Yep, Jay's seeing to him." I said resting my hand on the floor.
An Ambulance pulled up at the side of the road.
"Can you stand?" I asked Charlie.
He nodded quickly, we stood him up and started walking in the direction of the Ambulance. He began struggling out of my grip,
"Lauren! I need to find the girls!" He yelled at me.
"Chugs calm down" I said calmly.
"Noo," he said eyes locked on the vehicle.
I turned and looked at the car, it was smoking a little, then came flames.