Chapter 5

Shoutouts go to:
• BarOrZa
• Megzmagz01
• MaddyOats
• QueenAnt_OTY
• Meghanxoxox
• OneZerrieMix
They all answered the QOTC (Question of the Chapter) correctly 😃
///////////////////////////////////

Lauren's POV

Everything seemed to slow down, Simon tried to push forward but was stopped. Stopped, my heart felt like it had stopped. We can't lose her, I won't let her go!

I went to run but I was pulled back. I turned to see Jake (Q) grabbing my arm.
"Don't Lauren," He said softly "Stay here"
I shrugged him off and ran forward, around the car. I could here the others shouting my name but I ignored them.

I was met with a horrific sight, My best friend surrounded by Medical peeps 😉 . Her Body covered in deep cuts varying in size. Her clothes torn and blood stained.

I stumbled back, my hand over my mouth. I could see the worried expressions on the contestants faces when they saw my reaction.

The medical Peeps slowly lifted Parisa onto a stretcher, She was breathing again! They rushed past me, towards the ambulance, I ran close behind, trying to keep up.

We rushed past the Contestants/judges and I saw their expressions change from worry to horror.

"She saved the Others..." Paul muttered,
"She knew she was gonna get hurt, but she still protected them" Lola cried.

I jumped onto the ambulance with P and we drove to the hospital.
~~~~~~~~~~
Fleur's POV

He arrived at the hospital and the 3 casualties were took away to get checked over. We went and sat on some hospital chairs (you know the Orange/green really uncomfortable ones) and just sat in silence.

We were sat like that for about 15 minutes so I decided to check Twitter to take my mind off the accident. As soon as Twitter loaded hundreds of pictures shot down my screen.

Most were just the normal things: celebrities bitching about other celebrities, Topless selfies, "Fleur follow me's" and voting campaigns.

I scrolled further and I was shocked at what I saw. There were hundreds of pictures of the Crash, of us standing watching. there was even a video! I couldn't watch it by myself, I told Ben and Jay and we watch it together.

How the car swerved, how it flipped, Betsy and Mikey flying out of the car. I was speechless.

I posted a quick tweet
@fleureast #Pray4OTY.

Jay and Ben tweeted Identical tweets when a doctor came out. He walked over to us, "Here for Mr George, Miss English and Mr Bromley?" he asked.

We nodded and he motioned for us to follow him. We stood up and obeyed him. We walked into a large room that had 4 beds in it, 3 were occupied.

Charlie sat up when he saw us and smiled a sad smile. "Hey" I heard a voice mutter. I looked around when I noticed that the voice had came from Mikey who was lying flat on his back.

"Can I have someone responsible please, we need to talk about the extent of the injuries" The doctor asked.

Ben stood up and walked out with the doctor. I walked by Betsy's bed and noticed that she was still unconscious. I hope they are alright.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Ben's POV

I waked out with the doctor and he looked at me with a sad smile.
"Well... Charlie has a minor head injury but seems to be coping well, he has also broke his arm in two places" he began "Mikey unfortunately has Broken his Back which will mean he will be in a full body cast for a while."

"What about BB?" I asked
"Well... as you are aware she is still unconscious, She's had a serious head injury but we won't know how it's affected her until she wakes up" he said "She also seems to have broken both her left arm and left leg"

"When will she wake up?" I asked. He sighed looking down at his clipboard, "We're not sure, there's no guarantee that she will wake up...."
/////////////////////////////////

There you are 😉 So There's a chance Bb won't make it as well. Tell me what you thought of the chapter ☺️ any corrections/ improvements, to tell me?

QOTC: How Old is each Member of OTY?

Shoutouts for people who get it right 😘 until next time....