Chapter 7

Narrator's POV

Her limp body shook violently - the moniters going crazy. A team of doctors ran in with Simon and Mel following them.

"She's having a fit! Quickly stabilize her!" The doctor yelled. Another doctor injected something into Betsy's arm. Still she shook violently her eyes rolling in her head.

The doctors grabbed her and held her down and they injected needles into her frail body. Everyone watched in horror as she continued to shake. Lauren ran out the room, Cheryl and Lola Chased her.

It was too much for them. Mikey started breathing heavily as his chest tightened. He couldn't breathe! Mel noticed and ran over.

"Mikey calm down, you having a panic attack, breathe Mikey!" She soothed. Charlie cried heavily into his hands, the sobs racking his body.

The doctors were shouting at each other. Betsy's heart rate through the roof.

Suddenly Her heart rate got slower...slower...slower...until a straight line appeared on the screen along with a sharp noise.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Yeah so hey guys I know this is really bad and short but I thought I'd update. Hope you have an awesome day/night/whatever.
Love you lots like jelly tots 😘
-Laura-

QOTC: What are Oty's Favourite colours?

Shoutouts for people who get it right