13

Mikey's POV

I need a way to tell Betsy that I like her. I can't just tell her, I'm not brave enough. I need to convey my feelings to her though... A song. I grinned, brilliant. I leaned over and grabbed a piece of paper and a pen, time to express myself.

Charlie's POV

"So...Um...Parisa?" I said, rubbing the back of my neck.
"Yeah?" She asked, her eyes holding a little twinkle.
"I was wondering... You don't have to... If you, you know, wanted to go out on a date with me?" I asked hopefully
She took my hand and with a grin on her face said "Of course Charlie."
I smiled, in relief and happiness. I pulled her into my arms.
"Thank God, I don't know what I would have done if you had said no." I laughed.
"It's a good job I said yes then." She smirked.
"It's the best thing ever." I smiled resting my chin on her head.
A nurse walked in, she looked up from her clipboard and smiled at us.
"Parisa, you're awake, congrats!" She beamed.
"Yep." I heard P giggle. God that giggle kills me.
"Well Miss, we have to do some tests and you'll have to stay in this ward for another few days, but if everything comes back clear, you'll be able to go home." She grinned, writing something down on her clipboard.
Parisa looked up at me, her eyes shining.
"I get to leave soon." She said dreamily.
"I know I heard Babe." I laughed.
"Babe?" She asked. Cocking her left eyebrow up.
"Um..I don't have to call you that if you-" I started hurriedly.
"No I like it." She grinned cheekily, "you're cute when you're nervous, you know."
She laid back into my chest, shuffling around until she was comfortable.
"Comfortable?" I asked laughing.
"Very.." She giggled closing her eyes and falling asleep.

Betsy's POV

Ugh, I've been laying here for 2 hours waiting for my tests to come back. It shouldn't take this long should it? What if something's wrong? Calm down Betsy... Everything is gonna be fine.

A doctor walked in a smile plastered on his face. "Hey Betsy " he grinned
"Hey Doc." I replied nervously.
"Hey no need to be nervous." He soothed.
"You're tests have come back and everything seems clear. You've suffered a bang to the head so just take 2 of these," he said pulling out a small bottle of pills "every day for seven days."
"So I can go and see Mikey?" I asked, finally I get to go and see one of my best friends.
"Of course." He smiled, pressing a button.
2 nurses ran in and smiled at me. They Started rolling my bed down the corridors.
"They see me rolling. They hating. Patrolling. Trying to catch me riding dirty." I sang making them laugh.

We stopped at a door, knocking twice, we entered. I saw Mikey lying there writing something on a scrap piece of paper. He looked up dropping his Pencil.
"Betsy?" He asked his eyes shining.
"That's me." I grinned.
He started crying as the nurses put my bed beside his. Leaning over I grabbed his hand.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"I missed you, I thought that I'd never see you again." He admitted.
"Aww Mikey, I missed you too." I laughed.
"Hey Bets Can I sing you something?" He asked.
Oh so that's what he was writing when I came in. Oh, I need to answer him don't I.
"Sure Mikey." I smiled.

--------------------------------------
Hello My Fabulous Llama People 👐🏻
Sorry it took forever to update.
Hope you liked it even though it's really short and just a filler.
Love you lots like jelly tots 😍
-Laura-

Twitter: laura_oty
Instagram: laura_hurst_