Chapter 8

Shoutout to: QueenAnt_OTY 👏
Her fanfic are amazing, go check them out!
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Jay's POV

Every thing seemed to go in slow motion. She wasn't breathing and her heart had stopped beating. She was dead!

The doctors raced her bed off to surgery as they tried to revive her. It doesn't look good. Charlie got up, pulling the wires from his body. He tried to walk but fell. He shuffled across the floor as we tried to get him back into bed.

"LET ME GO!" He yelled.
"CALM DOWN CHARLIE!" We responded.
"HOW THE HELL CAN I CALM DOWN?" He screamed "TWO OF THE PEOPLE I LOVE MOST ARE BASICALLY DEAD!"

That silenced us.
"Charlie stop that now" Mikey said through gritted teeth.
"But Mikey-" Charlie began before Mikey interrupted.
"The girls wouldn't want us thinking like this." Mikey soothed. "They're strong you know"

Charlie slowly stood up and got back into bed. I went and sat by him.
"They'll make it.." I assured him "it's Petsy we're talking about remember."

Parisa's POV (yay)

I could here everyone but I couldn't open my eyes. I was alone now, I could tell. I remember Lauren screaming, that's the last thing I heard before I totally blacked out.

I presume I'm in hospital. I remember the crash... I had to protect them. I wonder how they are. I hope they're safe! What if they're not?! I need them!

I started panicking, what if I didn't save them? What if they're dead? No Parisa, they are strong! I really want to see them... So it would be helpful if my eyes would open.

______________________
Hey my Fabulous Llama People! 👋 Happy Valentines Day! 💗
Sorry for such a bad update but I thought it had been a while. 🕤
Love you lots like jelly tots! 🔴🔵⚪️