Chapter 3

CHARLIE'S POV (Yay)

"Lauren get off me!" I yell, "I need to get P out before the Car explodes!"
"You need to go to hospital Charlie!" She yells back.
"No I don't, Parisa's more important!" I exclaim struggling to get out of her grip.
"Charlie!" She says sternly trying to keep hold of me.
I wriggle free of Lauren's gripChapter 3

CHARLIE'S POV (Yay)

"Lauren get off me!" I yell, "I need to get P out before the Car explodes!"
"You need to go to hospital Charlie!" She yells back.
"No I don't, Parisa's more important!" I exclaim struggling to get out of her grip.
"Charlie!" She says sternly trying to keep hold of me.
I wriggle free of Lauren's grip and rush towards the car. Black dots cloud my vision but I ignore them, I need to find her.
"Charlie!" I hear Lauren yell at the top of her voice.

I feel people looking at me.
"What the heck is he doing!?!" I hear James announce.
"Saving my Best friend!" I yelled through gritted teeth.

I got to the wreck and started pulling away bits of the car frame that had came loose. An excruciating pain shot through my left arm, it was bent at a weird angle and I couldn't move it.
'Great' I thought to myself 'it's broken '
I carried on pulling with my right arm digging deeper into the wreck.
I felt something move under my fingers, I started pulling more metal away from that area.
"Charlie..." Bill stuttered.
I had forgotten about Bill but was so relieved that he was alive.
"Yeah Bill, it's me" I soothed,
I grabbed Bill and heaved him into a more comfortable position.

I stood up, the black dots were back, my stomach was churning, the world spinning. I felt someone grab my arm, supporting me.
"You alright mate?" Jake Q asked nervously.
The dots grew larger, concealing my vision. Darkness over took me.

BEN'S POV

I was looking for Betsy, we had found Mikey and Charlie and we knew Parisa was in the car so it was just Betsy we needed to find.
"Why did it happen to them" I muttered angrily, they were like my little brothers and sisters. "They didn't do anything wrong"

I saw a pile of metal in the ditch. Wait! Is that hair? I jumped into the ditch and grabbed the large scrap of metal, picked it up and placed it behind me. Where the Metal once was lay the short blonde girl I was looking for.

Both her right arm and leg were twisted In an abnormal way. She also had a large bump and cut on her head. The top of her head was stained red from the blood, and she was unconscious.

I gently lifted her into my arms trying not to injure her further I got out the ditch. I started heading back towards the crash site, the blonde beauty in my arms. I arrived at the wreck and Lola and Fleur ran over.

"You found her, thank god!" Lola sighed happily.
"Miley and Charlie are in the Ambulance already" Fleur informed.
I walked over to the ambulance and got in with Betsy. The paramedic offered to take her off me but I said it was fine.

Jay was sitting next to Mikey who was lying flat out like a star fish. Fleur hopped in and we headed towards the hospital.