Part Seven

27 Mary 2018

We are already 3 months further. Niall is on his first world tour and I'm home alone now. Niall had come to London especially for Christmas and New Year so that I could already move and we could celebrate Christmas together.

I haven't got much to do in the last few days other than avoid the paparazzi. Lately it has been very difficult to stay a little bit unknown here at home. Knowing Niall is on tour, they also know there should be no one in the house. As a result, paparazzi sometimes end up on the other side of the street for days on end so they can keep an eye on it.

In recent months I have mainly discovered a bit of London and the villages. I have also been to Maura, Bobby and Greg a few times in Mullingar. Then I take the train in the morning so that I can be there for lunch and then the 4 of us have lunch in a cozy cafe.

I also play a lot on the piano and the guitar. I always enjoy having a little music at home. Lately I've been trying to write some lyrics as well, but I still have to practice with it.

Furthermore, Jill sent me a few puzzles so that I could make them. Jill knows that I have loved puzzles from the beginning and have been back at it lately. I am now working on a puzzle of all flowers in a lawn of 1500 pieces. Whenever I am puzzling, I zone out completely, put on some music and work on the puzzle on the floor.

Suddenly I startle when my phone rings.

Calling; Nialler

I'll answer soon before he starts to worry. Niall calls once every day to ask how things are going and whether anything special has happened.

"Gosh you scared me, Nialler."

"Oww huh, why is that? Working on one of your dull puzzles again?" - Niall

"Ughh, they are not dull. Then you just have to come home so that we can just play games."

"Yes yes i know, I will be back home by the next holiday. But you know the tour lasts until September 23, right?"

"Yep i know, that will take so long. And you are not even at home on your own birthday."

"No, maybe I can arrange something for that. But I will be on time for your birthday, which is the day after I get home."

Indeed, Niall insisted that the tour be ready before my birthday. He's moved as much as possible so that it came out on September 23rd, and my birthday is September 24th so that's right out.

"Yes, but I'm in school than."

"By the way, don't forget to go to that summer camp. I will make sure that I can bring and pick you up myself."

Niall and I talk a little bit more before he has to get back to preparing for the show.

"Okay, see you again tomorrow. See yaa!"

"See yaa!"

I decide to get some food from the supermarket on the corner. I hope there are not many people outside so that not everyone sees that I am from Niall's apartment.

It turns out to be not very busy and fortunately I can just walk the street. I decide to make some tacos for myself, I also bring some new bottles of soda, a bag of chips and some fruit and vegetables for tomorrow.

Once I get back upstairs in the kitchen, I clean up all the groceries and prepare my tacos. I decide to stay in the kitchen for dinner at the bar. Usually I just eat at the dining table and then look at the view and think about life. At the moment I don't feel like doing anything and decide to call Jill. Due to the 1 hour time difference, she will already have finished eating.