Part Nineteen

Niall POV

October 7, 2018

Two weeks have passed since Sydney's birthday. I mainly stayed a London to show Sydney that she really is not alone. But also because Noah really wanted to travel again but did not want to leave Sydney. I also just enjoy being home again after all those months of touring.

And don't get me wrong, touring is great fun and I really enjoy being on stage almost every night, but sometimes it gets a bit too much. Going to a different city every few days, the same songs and getting up early every day and going to bed late makes me very happy to be home after the tour.

It is 7 AM at the moment, I have just woken up and am in the kitchen making a cup of coffee in the coffee corner when Sydney also enters the kitchen. She's already dressed and showered and ready for school, so she has planned it much better than I have. But she also has a normal routine about how the day goes, I haven't really had that in recent months.

"Hey good morning." She says cheerfully as she puts her school bag aside and starts making breakfast. I really don't understand how she can be so happy so early. "Hey, did you sleep well?" I try to ask enthusiastically. "Oh yes, you too? Why are you up so early anyway? " she asks interested as she sits down at the table. "Because I have to go to CapitalFm and chat with Roman, Sian and Sonny."

We eat our breakfast and I already have to go to Capital, Roman had asked if I would like to come by to chat about what the tour was like and so on. I say goodbye to Sydney and then take the elevator to the garage to get in the car and go to the radio. Fortunately it is not very far, since I left again too late and still have to pick up Tara from her apartment because we have to plan some things again.

Within 15 minutes we are at the door of the Capital office. We ring the bell and I say we're coming for Roman and they let us in. Along the way I discussed a few things with Tara about the merch and events that are coming up, so she can type and arrange everything while I am having a chat with Roman. We take the elevator upstairs, greet the people behind the desks and then walk towards the studio. Tara sits down at one of the guest desks and I walk into the studio.

"Niall!!" is immediately the first thing I hear when I enter. "Hey mate!" I give everyone a hug and chat before we go live. "Is there anything else we shouldn't talk about?" Roman asks quickly, I think for a moment but nothing comes to mind. "No I don't think so." I tell him and he starts to laugh, what is this all of a sudden? But suddenly we are live and he says "Ladies and gentlemen, Niall Horan is here today!"

I get a few questions about the tour and I tell what it was like, we also just chat about how the writing of the music is and what daily life is like. "Ooh yes, we got a lot of questions from fans if we could ask this and we are now talking about daily life. Who is this Sydney Horan? We have already seen her a few times on social media and we are also curious who it is.

Oh shit, that was something they shouldn't have brought up but now I will. "Don't worry, Sydney is my sister. " I say as normal as possible, this is the first time I have mentioned her and I already know that she is not going to be happy with it. But when I look up at Sian and Sonny they look at me with wide eyes. "Sister? Since when do you have a sister? " Sonny asks immediately. "Since, 16 years and 2 weeks. Only I didn't quite know it myself. " I try to explain the whole story a little bit without attaching too many private things to it, but since this whole story was already a private thing, it kind of failed.

"So ... Niall you know that of course we are in contact with your agent otherwise you wouldn't even be here," "Yes! Thanks Tara! " I quickly say through Roman and he continues "but I would now like to ask you to give your phone and unlock it, because we want to call someone but otherwise she will never answer." And Roman raises his hand and I put my phone in there, I trust Roman so I assume no crazy things are going to come. But suddenly I see him typing in Sydney and click on call, I look at the clock and see that it is a little after 9 o'clock so she is in a lesson. "Don't ca-" "Too late, we are already on the phone." He interrupts me.