Chapter 10.

The picture above is a project I had to make on school! I'm doing a furnituremaker education right now, next I'm going to make a little box.

No one's POV.
It was chaos in the Bangtan household, the boys were running around while SaeJin was nibbling on the last piece of her pancakes that her Unnie had made her. "Let's get dressed, SaeJin, your appa's are really busy at the moment" she lifts the girl and brought her to her room. "What are we going to wear?" She pulled  out a pair of wide pants and a white shirt with feathers.

She took the suitcase that was prepared earlier this week and walked back to the living room with her

She took the suitcase that was prepared earlier this week and walked back to the living room with her.  The girl herself carried her backpack as they sat down. "Ready to go?" Her daddy asked her after awhile. "Yup!" Min took her hand and they walked out to the car.

Min's POV.
"Unnie, up please?" I quickly lift her at the moment we entered the crowded airport. "Hold me tight okay? We might get pushed" I said as I squeezed through the sea of fans. "Baby? Are you okay?" Namjoon came walking beside me while squeezing through the crowd. "It's really loud, daddy" she whined. He smiled taking out his earphones putting them in her ears so she wouldn't get bothered by the loud screaming. "There you go, babygirl" he turned on some music which made her smile widely. "Thank chu". I smiled and heard the other bodyguards through my earpeace say that the plane had arrived.

"Unnie! Unnie!" I look at the girl next to me, "Look!" she held up a drawing. "I love it Sae, you're a real artist." I chuckled, turning back to my report. The moment I looked back at her after 5 minutes, I noticed her knocked out state. "Wow, that's quick" I chuckled and put her colouring stuff back in her bag. "She's sleeping?" the second eldest asked who sat beside me. I nod without looking at him. "She's a real sweetheart, I hope she'll make some more friends" I said now, sighing.

Saejin's POV.

"Daddy!" I excidedly jumped on the bed as I had entered the huge room. He showed me his dimples. "I know, baby" He lifts me in his arms while laying down, me on his chest. "I love you, daddy" a pout formed itself on my lips. He chuckled kissing my forehead. "I love you too, baby, now lets go have some lunch, I bet you're hungry" I cheered and wiggle in his hold to run ahead, but he held me tightly. "We're not running off honey, what if you get lost?"I stopped and cling onto him, not wanting to lose him. A chuckle left his throat as he left the room with me in his hold.

At the restaurant of the hotel I saw papa with dada at a table. "Papa! Dada!" I squeek as daddy puts me down. I waddle over to the duo. Papa lifts me on his lap. "Hi baby! Are you hungry?" I nod furiously. "C-Can I have a hamburger again....pwease?". "Don't you want something else? They have chickenbreast...its like nuggies, only without the crispy layer."

Hoseok's POV.

She pouts, obviously thinking. "Like nuggies?" she asked me. I nod smiling widely. "Yes, baby, like nuggies". "Can I have that please?". "Yes honey, look there is the waiter". We orderd some food and played some games with her until the food arrived. "Papa..? Aren't you going to eat?" I chuckled and smile. "I'll eat later, baby, we have a concert in a few hours". "Pwomise me" she showed me her puppy eyes. I sigh. "Aish, Saejin, you know I can't ay no when you do that".  The smile got even bigger. "I promise you, honey" she pouts and nodded before turning back to her chickenbreast with veggies.