Chapter 8.

No one's POV.

As the girl got dressed up after cleaning up, she didn't want to stand still. "Baby, please stand still for Daddy" he sighed. "I wan' appa TaeTae" she said. "Bun, you know he isn't here" she started trembling.

He quickly buttoned up the onesie. Tears streamed down her little cheeks. "A-appaaaa" she cried. "Ohh, Sae Jinnie, please don't cry bun" he picked her up and started to bounce her while walking into the living space. Her cries filled the space.

Hoseok's POV.
I heard cries, the door to Jungkook's room opend and he walked out in his pyjamas with Sae Jin crying. "Hyung, help" he said. I quickly stood up and took her from him. "What's wrong panda?" She hid her face in my neck. "I-I wan' appa TaeTae" she sobbed. "Do you want to talk to him?" She nods. I grabbed my phone and video called him, soon he answered the call.

Taehyung:
Hi Hobi hyung~

Hoseok:
Hi Tae, are you free to talk right now?

Taehyung:
Yep! I'm waiting to board the plane.

Hoseok:
Good.

I put my phone on a standard and place Sae Jin in front of it.

Sae Jin:
A-appa!

Taehyung:
Hi there munchkin, why are you crying?

Sae Jin:
I-I miss you appa

Taehyung:
Aegyo~, I'll see you tomorrow alright? I have a little surprise for you!

The girl nods through her tears.

Hoseok:
Baby? Are you going to give Appa a kissy?

She nods furiously and kissed the camera, which made the others coo, Taehyung did the same and hung up. "Are you okay now? Panda?" She nods and clung onto me, "I wuv Chu" she mumbled. "I love you too, sweets" I cooed and lift her on my lap.

SaeJin's POV.
I waddled after Appa Jiminie, giggling as he couldn't see me. It was warm under the plaster around my arm which let me whine so now and then. "Daddy" I tugged onto his pant, he croutched down to my level. "What's the matter, baby?" he asked me, eyeing me worried. "It's warm" I whine. He sighs, "I know baby and the plaster isn't making t better, isn't it?" I shook my head, pouting. He took my little bag and pulled out a hand ventilator. "Look if you keep it like this, you'll cool down, hm" I held it so the skin under my plaster cooled down. He smiled and lifted me as we boarded a boat.

"Hands through the holes munchkin" Appa Jinnie helped me put on my vest as it started to get chilly. It was so cool, this was my first time on a boat! The captain even let me steer the boat. (is this even correct?) "Papa! Look! The moon!" I tug on his sleeve.

Hoseok's POV.

"Aegyo! Did our baby just call me papa???" I smiled brightly and lift her. "It's beautiful, isn't it, bear?" she nod furiously while leaning against me. A yawn escaped her mouth. "Are you going to nap with appa Yoonie?" she nods as I put her down in front of the elder. "Night night" she mumbled snuggling up into Yoongi-hyung.

When we got at the land again, I lifted the sleeping girl off the elders lap and carried her off the boat, so we could heard back to our accommadation to tuck her in bed and get some rest ourselves.

Jungkook's POV.

I woke up and found Saejin snuggled up on top of me, hugging her repaired kumomon plush. I chuckled remembering why she still has it. The last time we tried to replace the old one with a new one, she started crying and told us we were mean, because Kumomon had feelings too and he would be sad if he would be replaced.