Chapter 9.

Seokjin's POV.

"W-What" small tears wobbled down as Yoongi told her he had to leave. It broke my heart seeing her like this. "Are chu going to leave??? Why?". He kneeled down in front of her and cupped her cheeks. "I'll explain once you get home, alright?" she nods and hugs him.

It was halfway the day and Saejin was really quiet, we were on the ferry again, on our way back to the mainland(?), when suddenly I felt something fall on my lap. The moment I look down, I caught Saejin staring at me while pouting. "Appa...it's itching" she lifts her arm with the bright pink plaster. "Just a few more days honey" I play with her hair causing her to close her eyes. "Do you like that?" She nods and her mouth opens slightly, which made me chuckle as she completly relaxed. 

No one's POV.

The youngest of the males in the car turned around to look at their daughter. The sight made him chuckle. "Aegyo,  she really likes that" the girl lied with her head on her appa's right tigh, her mouth slightly open as he was still playing with her hair. The girl pouts as her relaxing moment got interupted. "Daddddyyy" she whined. Taehyung looked a little shock as she just gave him a new title. "Did she just-". Hoseok cut him off, "yes she did, Tae" he beamed. The latter smiled widely "I'm sorry little one"

"H-Horse riding??" the girl looked at the big horses passing by. She could join them...on a pony. "Appa! Appa! Look, I'm riding on a pony!!" the girl chirped. "Bella, this is bella" the male said in english. "Her name is bella, baby" her leader translated for her. "Bella, you're so sooofftt" she giggles as they started moving. "Sweetie! Smile for appa!" Saejin summoned a wide smile while looking at the camera. "Our pretty baby!" one of them said.

Saejin's POV.

I was riding next to daddy Taetae, it wasn't really difficult! Plus me and Bella are the best team ever! "Hey baby, are you enjoying it? Living with us...? Or are you a little lonely?" I pout at the sudden question... "I..want someone to play with..." he smiled. "I understand....Did you know that we have neighbours with a son around your age? Should we visit them after we come home?" I nod furiously.

/Time skip/

No one's POV.

It's been a week after they went to Malta and Saejin's plaster would be removed today. "Dada! Look it's all white!" she giggled as only her under arm a lighter colour had. "Indeed baby, it looks funny" Jungkook showed her his bunny smile. The doctor gave her a lollipop and asked if they wanted to take the plaster with them. Jimin and Namjoon shook their head as Jungkook was taking a picture of the drawings on it. "It's alright, thank you dr. Choi!" Jimin smiled and lifted the small girl as they left. "daddy, it doesn't itch anymore!" she squeeled. "That's great baby and now it won't be that hot either" the eldest ruffled her hair, leaving her pouting.

"What if they don't like me daddy?" she asked Taehyung. "I'm sure they'll, babygirl" he took her hand and walked up to the neighbours door, ringing the doorbell. A woman, a begin 30s opened the door holding a baby, "Ah, Taehyung, what are you doing here?" she asked smiling. "I want you to meet Saejin, she's looking for a friend" the female looked down and cooed. "Aegyo, come in, I'll call MinJun" she smiled and walked inside. "come one baby, lets go" the male lightly pulled the hesitating girl with him.

Kyung Mi's POV (MinJun's mother)

"Minnie! There is someone here for you!" I heard footsteps approach and my son appeared in sight. "They're in the livingroom, hun". I followed him and couldn't help but smile. "MinJun, this is Saejin with her father... Taehyung". A large smile appeared on his face. "Do you want to play with me?!" Slowly the girl nods and poof they were gone. A chuckle escaped form the man's mouth. "Do you have time for something to drink?" he nods smiling widely, "Of course, its my day off"