The Shelter that saved her too.

"Beta, I was on call with Ms. Hopkins and unfortunately they can't deliver the animal food that was coming today because of some emergency, so would you pick the delivery yourself by tomorrow evening"

"Of course Mr. Murthi, I'll go in the morning" Shehnaaz agreed while Mr. Murthi patted her head lovingly "Thank you, bacha. I'll inform Ms. Hopkins that you will be there."

Zara parked her car near a construction site, where Arjun is working, he was standing beside a wooden table with the construction crew, they listen to him as he explains them the plan of the blueprint

Zara parked her car near a construction site, where Arjun is working, he was standing beside a wooden table with the construction crew, they listen to him as he explains them the plan of the blueprint. They both got out of the car with brown paper bags carrying lunch. The crew disperse to take a break when Arjun noticed them both.

"hello there, we brought food" Zara announced and dropped the paper bags on the table while Shehnaaz cleared the table. Zara and Arjun sat on the bench digging in their food. "umm my macaroni cheese" Arjun moaned taking a bite.

"Hi Shehnaaz" Vicky said waving his hand as he walk towards them wearing a yellow vest and a hard hat on his head. Vicky is one of the construction workers. He has an athletic built, his eyes are green with tan complexion.

And he has a teeny-tiny crush on Shehnaaz.

"lo agaya majnu" Zara muttered under her breathe grabbing Arjun's attention who was engrossed in his food, he raised his eyebrows at her and then he looked at Vicky.

"Oh hi Vicky, come you should join us" Shehnaaz offered politely, blissfully ignorant of the guy's feeling towards her. Vicky agreed and sat down with his own lunch, his favorite Fish pie while Arjun glared at him. I mean he was a decent enough guy but that doesn't mean Arjun liked him or any other guy around his baby sister.

"Verre did you talk to Veronica about the investment" Shehnaaz asked. Arjun needed investors for his new project.

"Yes, I have talked but Veronica's dad is adamant about them Shifting their business out of middleham, they think its a waste" he said "Don't worry we will find the investees" he assured.

"So Shehnaaz would you like to burn some calories now" Vicky flirted after they all finished their lunch. "what did you said?" Arjun asked throwing daggers at Vicky with his eyes while Zara tried not to laugh. A confused Shehnaaz looked at a scared Vicky who stuttered looking at his boss "I mean the garden we were working on is finished, so do you want to see it?" he explained.

Shehnaaz agreed and wore the safety glasses and a vest with a hard hat before walking away with Vicky.

Using this opportunity Zara asked Arjun "So when are they coming?" Arjun understood what she was talking about. "They will reach here tonight and stay at their old house and will come in the morning at our house" He informed the girl who Just like Shehnaaz was very dear to him, just like a little sister.