Party

**Charlie's Point Of View**

I get home and straight away I go for a shower, it was going to take me a while to do my hair ready for tonight. By the time I was out partying my mum would be at home, I'll just leave her a note. Last time we had a party at Toby's we didn't come home for two days, his parties were amazing and he was a great host.

BZZZT BZZZT

Charlie, Dilemma!!!

I pick up my phone and frantically type back

Tay, what is it??? Xx

5 minutes later I get a reply

I don't know what to wear!!!

I laugh and text back

Jeans and a shirt or a dress, need me to come down?

I wait for a response

Jeans and a shirt? Okay, got it. Stay where you are. Thanks xx

I get in the shower and prepare myself for tonight. I wonder if we had any alcohol in the cupboard. Mum wouldn't notice if it had gone missing. She'd probably think she drank it.

Once I had showered I make my way downstairs and cook myself some tea. Rule No. 1 - Never Drink On An Empty Stomach. Mum had told me it; I put a Pizza in the oven and go to my room; time to pick out an outfit. I had so many, I could wear a flowery dress, and I could wear ripped jeans and a checked shirt with my converses. I really didn't know. Now I know what Taylors Dilemma was!

**Noah's Point Of View**

I prance in the hostel doors and walk into Adams room.

"I'm going out tonight" I say whilst slumping down in a chair

"Oh yeah" Adam replies

"Please Adam! This is the most fun I've ever had since he went inside" I plead

"Where is it?" He demands

"Toby's" I say "Can Ollie come too?"

"Yeah, both of you can go" Adam says

"Seriously" I say getting up and jumping around

"As long as Ollie wants to" Adam says

"Adam you're the best!" I say giving him a hug

"I've never seen you so happy before." He says, a smile creeping up on his face.

I run out the room and go straight to Ollie's den; he smiles at me and lets me in

"Fancy coming to a party?" I say

"I'd love to, have you cleared it with Adam?" He asks

"He's fine with it" I say

"We better get ready then!" Ollie shouts

We make our way to the bathroom and get ourselves showered and changed. This party was going to be fun; it meant that Ollie could finally meet Taylor.

**Toby's Point Of View**

I run home and get the whole house tidy for the party, I needed to go out and buy food and maybe some alcohol. I needed to shower and get changed, so much to do, so little time.

********************************************

6:44pm

It's almost time for the party to start; I brought food and a few crates of beer. I've showered and hidden the expensive stuff in the locked cupboard; my dad's room is locked as is my room. I've made signs for the toilet and most importantly I'm changed. I have my favourite check shirt on and some tan/sand chinos with blue vans. I looked pretty damn sexy if I'm honest.