Dexter

**Tobys Point Of View**

Trying to move with a 16 year old boy cuddled up to you was really hard. I was busting to pee but I didn't want to move in case I woke him up; he looked so peaceful. I eventually manage to slide Ollie off of my chest and onto a pillow then creep out of the lounge and upstairs to the bathroom, it was like sneaking around in a horror movie. I hadn't anything to eat yet either and it was probably too late to eat anyway.

7:15pm

Ollie's still asleep in the fort, I'm making bacon and scrambled egg for tea, simple I know but if was the quietist thing I could think of making.

Sizzle sizzle
The bacon was almost done
Sizzle sizzle
It was almost time to have some fun.

I'm such a dork.

Once I had finished making up rhymes about bacon and started to eat my tea, Ollie woke up and pondered into the kitchen, typical.

"Hey Ollie" I say cutting up some bacon.

"Hey" a sleepy Ollie replies

"Do you want anything?" I ask in between munching

"I'll make some toast or something later." He says making a drink of juice "want a drink?"

"I'm good, thanks anyway" I reply "I was going to watch Dexter before I go to bed, you want to join?"

"Where are you at?" He asks

"First series still, episode 9" I reply

"I'll happily watch it again" he says

I finish up eating tea and then I go upstairs to change into jimmies and a old shirt, Ollie is downstairs doing the same. It was nice to have him around, it was almost like having a little brother.

"I've got it ready" Ollie says as I walk down the stairs

"I've brought more pillows and blankets" I reply "because it'll be more fun to sleep in a fort than a bed tonight"

"I don't know about you Toby, but I could do without reality for a little while" he jokes as we snuggle down together to watch Dexter.

"Micheal C. Halls pretty hot" Ollie says "I'd tap that"

"He's not as hot as you Ollie" I reply without thinking

"You think I'm hot?" Ollie asks

"Well, I uh, I, I-I-I didn't mean that, I just uh, you know thought that-" I stammer, Ollie shuts me up by kissing me

"Do you want to, you know... Date?" He asks

I pull him in for a kiss before replying "yes"

His lips were soft and tender, they tasted of salty popcorn and you have no idea how long I've been waiting for this moment to happen. I'm pretty sure I've missed an entire episode thanks to Toby; I'm not complaining, what he had in mind was much better.