Relax

**Charlies Point Of View**

We walk down the muddy path to Taylors house. Taylor and Noah have basically been flirting the entire way. They seemed perfect for each other, they had so much in common, video games, music and they even liked the same school subjects. Love couldn't get more perfect than this

"You can come in. Grab a drink from the fridge, I'll be down in a minute" Taylor says as we walk in the door

She runs up the stairs and Noah stands awkwardly with his hands in his pockets.

"Noah?" I say "what's wrong?"

"I just want to go home" Noah replies

"Is it Taylor?" I ask curiously

"No, it's just... When I was in history, I was thinking-" Noah starts

"Hey" I interrupt, glancing at Noah who is shifting nervously "nice cardigan."

"Noah, do you want a hug?" Taylor says, Noah nods and opens out his arms.

They fitted perfectly together, the perfect height, the perfect interests, the perfect relationship was unfolding in front of my eyes. I look up at Noah and see a tear dry on his cheek, something happened today that was just too much for him, I can sense it.

Taylor shows us into the lounge and we sit eating crisps whilst drinking apple juice and tea, not together though, that's gross...

"So, Noah." Taylor says "tell me about yourself"

I chuckle and Noah shifts nervously "well, I uh, my mum died when I was three and I'm an only child. I've been brought up by my dad ever since, uh... I used to live in Newport, which you already know, and uh, I'm kinda socially awkward"

"I'm so sorry to hear about your mum" Taylor says sympathetically

"It's alright" Noah says "we don't really talk about it"

They share an uncertain smile and drink nervously, Fall Out Boy comes on the TV and we stand up and rave. Taylor tells us that her dad won't be home till seven so we have the afternoon to ourselves.
**************************************
I glance over at the time and see that it's 6:55pm. I quickly jump out my seat and gulp down my apple juice

"Shit! Shit!" I exclaim whilst grabbing my coat "I've got to go, my folks will be wondering where I am. I'll see you two tomorrow yeah?"

"Yeah okay!" Taylor shouts after me as I walk out the front door.

**Noahs Point Of View**

"I'd better be off too" I say "dads probably wondering where I am"

"Noah," Taylor says "you don't have to pretend"

"About what?" I asks confused

"I know about your dad, Charlie told me" she says

"And you still like me?" I ask shocked

"Yeah, you're awesome" Taylor say "hostel kid or not, I will always love you"

I get up and Taylor follows me to the door, I grab my coat from the coat rack and stand in the doorway

"Taylor, can I ask you something crazy?" I says whilst looking me dead in the eyes,

"Anything?" She replies

"Would you, fancy uh, going out with me? I know I'm really dorky and I suck at being human and I live in a hostel but-" I say, nerves filling my stoumach with butterflies.

Taylor cuts me off with a kiss, a kiss so tender and soft I forget all my quarrels with the world. It was so soft I felt like I could stay like this for hours, Taylor was perfect, she was all I could have ever asked for. Ever since I had first laid eyes upon her, I wanted her, I knew she was the one.

"Does that answer your question?" She says

I don't reply, I just pull her in for a kiss once more. It was almost like reading a book, I got lost in the fantasy.

"Yes. I think it does" I say whilst she smiles

"Will I have the pleasure of your company tomorrow morning?" She asks

"You may" I reply

If chivalry was an art form, I had totally mastered it. As I turned away from Taylors house and made my way to the hostel, I could get the image out of my mind. Taylors face flooded my mind with colour and grace, I had been waiting for this moment since I had met her. I had been waiting for this moment forever.

**Taylors Point Of View**

It happened! It finally happened! Noah and I are finally something! This was amazing, I'd been here in Oxford for a month and this was the first exciting thing that had happened to me. I mean me, a boyfriend? I'd never think I'd see the day! I skip around the kitchen whilst preparing tea, a pizza was in the oven and chips had joined them.

At 7:44 the front door opened and my father walks in, his clothes soaked from the rain and his hair looked as if he had just gotten out the shower.

"Taylor?" He shouts from the bottom of the stairs

"Kitchen" I shout from the door

"What're you cooking? It smells good." he asks

"Pizza and Chips dad" I reply

"My favourite." He says back

He walk into the kitchen and grabs a tea towel from the oven door

"How was work?" I ask him

"Same old. how was school?" He replies

"You know, lessons, kids and teachers" I say

"The usual?" He questions

"The usual" I repeat

"Mind dishing up the pizza whilst I get changed" he asks

"The things I do around here" I reply jokingly

He stomps up the stairs leaving a tail of water behind him. I dish up the pizza and chips and place them upon the table in the lounge.

We eat and I shower then I come back downstairs and watch James Bond with dad.

I don't remember much else, I think I drifted off.