62- Attempted seduction

Začít od začátku

"I figured that since you're a female, you would know," Jungkook mumbled softly as his hand still massaged Taehyung's upper thigh, moving closer to the inside of his thighs. Taehyung dropped his head onto the back of Jungkook's shoulder as Jungkook's hand cupped his semi-hard on and massaged. Savannah continued to ignore what was going on behind Jungkook as she thought for a moment about Jungkook's question. "I mean, possibly? But I did hear that doing that is highly frowned upon. Now, there is such a thing as semi-identical twins. They would have two separate fathers, carried by the same mother because they both had sex with the female during the same ovulation cycle, but that is so extraordinarily rare. It wouldn't even be worth trying," she suggested, watching as Jungkook shrugged nonchalantly.

"Who knows? I've heard the gods pay close attention to those who are willing to sacrifice," Jungkook quoted nonchalantly, staring hard at Savannah as a soft pant echoed around the heavy silence. "You want to see if he's willing to sacrifice a night with a woman to try for semi-identical twins?" Jungkook asked softly with a slightly devious smirk. "He should be good to ask," he added as Taehyung gripped Jungkook's shoulders hard with a heavy moan and an intense jolt.

Savannah flushed at Jungkook's words, finally realizing what had been going on with Taehyung behind Jungkook. "I mean, you are ovulating, aren't you? That's why Tae's father sent you up here to try and seduce him, am I right?" Jungkook asked seriously as Savannah nodded absentmindedly at his question. She was trying her best not to pay attention to Taehyung as she cleared her throat. "Would you be willing to try, Tae?" Savannah asked softly as Jungkook leaned back into Tae and kissed him. "It will only be this one time. And if it doesn't work, we don't ever have to try this again," Savannah reassured as Taehyung tried to think clearly.

With Jungkook's hand still massaging his erection, it was a lot harder to think clearly as he tried to form a coherent sentence. "I- I don't like girls," Taehyung simply mumbled out as Jungkook moved to shift Taehyung fully into his lap now. There was no hiding what Jungkook was doing to Taehyung now as his hand slid down into Taehyung's pants and his other hand slid up his shirt. Jungkook continued to massage Taehyung's erection as he playfully tweaked one of Taehyung's sensitive nipples, his breath heavy on Taehyung's neck. "What was that, love?" Jungkook asked as Taehyung fisted Jungkook's pants. Taehyung was feeling overwhelmed with pleasure and unable to answer as Jungkook planted a chaste kiss against Taehyung's neck. "I thought you wanted to at least try having a kid together? If you don't want to, I can stop, baby. All you have to say is no, but I promise you won't have to be with her at all, baby," Jungkook whispered heatedly against Taehyung's neck. "All you have to do is enjoy what I'm doing to you and I'll make sure what you release gets inside her," Jungkook offered softly as Taehyung leaned his head back into Jungkook's shoulder with an open mouth dropped in a silent scream.

"Just like that, baby," Jungkook urged as Taehyung panted heavily in Jungkook's grasp. Savannah watched in utter silence as her best friend experienced a pleasure beyond her imagination. She watched as Jungkook's fingers that had once been playing under Taehyung's shirt now traced the forefront of Taehyung's neck before gripping it roughly. To her surprise, Taehyung let out a low, drawn-out moan as he continued to writhe in Jungkook's grasp. She watched as Taehyung's eyebrows knit together and his breathing picked up as Jungkook continued his unrelenting pace.

Using his hand from around Taehyung's neck, he quickly unzipped and unbuttoned Taehyung's pants and pushed them down just enough. Savannah flushed at the sight of Taehyung's erection still being pumped vigorously by Jungkook. Jungkook beckoned Savannah closer as Taehyung panted harder, his back arched away from Jungkook's chest as he anticipated his release. Savannah moved closer at Jungkook's request as he gently pushed her onto her back. "Don't look, baby," Jungkook whispered hoarsely into Taehyung's ear. "Spread your legs and remove your underwear," Jungkook ordered as Taehyung whimpered out. "Quickly. He can't wait much longer," Jungkook insisted as Savannah did as she was told.