Authors Note

Author’s Note

                                    Merry Christmas

                                 HennyMSagui’s POV

Hello guys! This is NOT a chapter, okay!? I just wanted to take some of your beautiful and lovely time to say THANK YOU!

It really means a lot when I see all of the notifications in my phone saying like “BlahBlahBlah replied to your message” or “New comment on ‘Let Me Love You – A Night With Styles’” or “BlahBlahBlah just voted for ‘Let Me Love You – I’m On’” because it means that people out there are liking my story, and it’s just incredible! It’s the best feeling in the world!

I opened my Wattpad account six months ago, and “Let Me Love You” was the first story I uploaded Hahaha I actually told you guys that on the first chapter. You helped me achieve my goals: 2500 reads b4 my birthday (LOOOOONNNNGGG TIME AGO) and the most recent one: 10,000 reads b4 Christmas (THAT’S LIKE TWO WEEKS AGO!!!!)

It means so much having so many people reading, voting, and commenting on my fiction, and that’s why I LOVE YOU ALL! With every letter that that little statement has: I L-O-V-E Y-O-U A-L-L!

I’ve made so many friends thanks to Wattpad, and I’m dying to meet them all in person someday (It’s a date ;])

I’ve discovered incredible writers, and being honest, some are my favorite authors.

I’ve read unbelievable stories, that are funny, creepy, inspiring, touching, terrifying, and truly romantic that had become amazing novels that I’ll keep forever reading over and over again! (Especially if you guys update it soon :p)

Ohhh! And talking about ‘updating soon’ I’M TRULY MADLY DEEPLY SORRY for taking ages to do it lately. My life has been crazy and I’m a complete mess, so yeah, pretty much impossible to write chapters. But you know I’ll do it, right!? :)))

I made a second trailer for the story, so I’ll just upload it in the ‘multimedia’ thingy and you can check it out! I included all the covers you guys sent me :D tell me what you think :)

Now, to conclude this absolutely massive-thank you Hahaha I would like to say that I’ll be updating LMLY probably this weekend.

P.S. You know you can talk to me at any time of the day! :) I’m never sleeping, I’m like a vampire :] so if you’re from: United States, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Australia, China, Netherlands, Mexico, Harry’s heart, 1Derland, Zayn’s bed, Dark Side, Heaven, or ANY PART OF THE WORLD!, you can definitively talk to me and we’ll be bff’s :)

Lots of love xxxxxxxx. – Henny

 P.S.S. Have a Merry Christmas!!