Starry Spotlights And Sundresses!

I walked in staring at my old and battered pair of converses until I reached my seat..

I was late...

Way to go for a first impression.

As soon as I sat on the chair and looked up I realised the whole class was staring at me in shock..

I looked down at my clothes, to check if it had anything on it, but all was normal..

Mrs Zalia broke the silence.

"Why are you late Natalie?" she asked sternly.

I opened my mouth to speak, no noise came out though..

I sighed, took in a breath, cleared my throat and replied bravely,

"I had forgot that I had drama today.. But I am here now!"

A few people sniggered, but most of the students in this drama classroom, where still staring at me in shock..

Should I be scared of my drama Teacher or something.. I mean because they all seem to be..

"Okay, okay, I hope you know that you have drama every Tuesday now and you don't forget!"

I smile at her, but all I get in return is ignorance as she carries on talking about Shakespeares ' A midsummer nights dream'

I kind of tone out since I already know all of Shakespeares plays by heart...

I take in the rest of the class..

I've never been in here before..

There was a big stage, and some chairs, the ones we were sitting on..

It was completely dark apart from the bright spotlights dotted ontop of the stage like stars on a dark winters night...

I love this..

I feel my blood pump in excitement as I imagine myself on the stage acting..

Parker is sitting next to zack, Sasha is glued to zack, as usual!! And sandra is right next to Mrs zalia, probably warming up to her, so she can get the big roles or something.. Typical Sandra!

I tune back to the lesson..

Mrs Zalia is saying that A midsummer nights dream will be our end of year play and we will be practing and reciting it till perfection..

I'm already hyped about it..

Mrs Zalia goes around the class asking each and every one of us our names and to say an interesting fact about ourselves that nobody knows.

When she gets to me I smile and stand up and say proudly.

"I'm Natalie Casen and I have been acting and singing since I was three!"

I smile and take my seat..

Sandra walks by me whispering so quietly that only I hear..

"You better watch out Miss Casen, wouldn't want to get in my way!"

And she walks away swaying her hips which were hugged perfectly by her tight floral sundress which was almost showing her underwear!

Way to go for your whoredrobe!

It's November for gods sake not August!!

It looks like Sandra is back to her bitchy ways! I can't believe I maybe thought she had changed for even two seconds!

"Now that we all know eachother we can act together next lesson!"

The class was over...

Well that was fast!

I walked out of the class not bothering to say bye to anyone since, I mean who was there, Zack was busy with slutface! Sandra I don't even want to know and Parker! Parker....

"Parker!"

I exclaim in alarm, realising that I was in his arms..

"You fell, you should be more careful.."

I giggle..

"Well thanks for saving me!"

"I'm glad to be your hero anytime.."

My heart flutters, then, I realise that I just thought that..

Fuck

I cannot be thinking that, what if Lara was right! What if I like him..

I can't!

I suddenly push past him yelling,

"Bye!"

I'm not falling for him or giving myself the chance too, god knows what happened last time..

As I speed walk towards the car park, to my car I realise I came with Zack in the morning..

I haven't got a car to go home with!!

I pace up and down the corridor considering whether to call Clem to pick me up or not.

Until, I'm interrupted by a sickeningly sweet voice..

I turn around to see Sandra, with her blonde hair that was cut short, to her chin.. It was the kind of hairstyle that no one could pull off, but then again were talking about Sandra, she can basically pull off anything..

It is so weird how the haircut makes her face look more round and innocent when the whole school knows she is anything but innocent!

Back to reality!

God! What on earth could she want now!

"If you're worrying about me getting in your way Sandra, trust me, I don't want anything near your way! "

"Okay, I guess I will just go home in my car!"

I feel my blood boiling within me...

Was she asking to be punched..

"Bye Sandra!"

She doesn't reply, she just walks off moodily in her heels swaying her hips at each step..

I decide to walk home!

****************************************************************************************************

All done! I hope your enjoying my book, carry on reading and voting and commenting, I really do appreciate it and thankyou for being amazing and supportive fans! ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥