pebbles on my glass

Dedicated to my bestie niamxxcake

<3 ♡♥

I got home and and my mum scolded me with her pretty pink lips did I mention she was quite attractive actually, I inherited her green eyes and tanned skin but the rest was from my dad! Clem had my dad's pale skin, my mum's hazel eyes and blonde hair!

I went up to my room slung my bag onto my chair and opened my bedside draw which was stashed with about 20 skittle packets I took a pack and collapsed on the bed with it and my phone!

I swiped open my phone and called L -

no answer, typical L god she is so gonna get it tomorrow in school. Instead I decided to call zack!

The phone rang..

"hey"

"hey Nat what's up?"

"nothing much really I was wondering if you were free we could go do something!"

" sure I'll pass by your house after an hour cuz I'm going to the supermarket to get some stuff for the house"

"why don't you get us some beer? You have your fake ID right?"

"yeah okay sure! 1 hour?"

"1 hour!"

I close and end the call.

My eyelids sudenly felt really heavy so I dozed off into a deep sleep...

Suddenly I was awoken bye an irritating banging sound coming from somewhere in my room I got up from my warm and comfy bed and suddenly realised my window was being bombarded with pebbles...

Realisation hit me it was zack.

I pulled off my morning skirt and wore some trousers and a jumper on top of my t shirt.

I slid open the window and a cool breeze of wind hit my face as I climbed out my eyes met zacks orbs and I jumped down.

My feet met the grass and I looked up to find a grinning zack in front of me!

I looked at him questioningly

"what it's just you looked so action-y whilst jumping out your window,"

"what can I say I guess I'm the next James bond!"

I reply with a sheepish looking grin.

I got into his jeep and we started driving off.

I sat quietly looking out of the window until I realised just how far we were going I looked to him and asked in a hushed tone due to the fact that I was sitting so quietly for such a long time.

"where are we going?"

"you'll find out soon"

I sat confused until he stopped the car at some forest

He got out of the car

I sat glued to my seat I was seriously wondering If he had someplace to murder me

He came up to my side of the car and opened the door a chill ran down my spine due to the coldness of the outside.

I slipped Out of the car And looked to him asking again "what are we doing in the middle of a forest please tell me your not trying to kill me"

He sniggered amusement clear in his face.

"don't worry I won't kill you"

He walked ahead of me as to show me the way I walked behind him we kept on walking for a really long time I was tired until suddenly we came to a stop at an end there was a ginormous leaf in front of us.

He pushed back the leaf and moved out of the way for me to see.

I had a deep intake of breath as the sight was bewildering truly amazing...

It was a secret lake which was at this hour illuminated by the glow of the moon above it was amazing..

***************************************************

Sorry I didn't update for a really long time but please comment vote and tell everyone you basically know XD