Sweet Home and chicken curry!

I walk up the path with stained red cheeks!

I stand for a while outside of the door, until I felt the heat calm down and release from my cheeks!

I then pushed the door open and as usual it was unlocked!

As soon as I walked in the sweet smell of chicken curry hit me!

I loove ya mum!

I headed to the kitchen following the scent until I reached my mum! I walked over to her, a really huge smile plastered onto my face!

She was so indulged in cooking, that she didn't even realise me standing there! I then hugged her and she looked up at me in alarm and shock.. But that soon changed into a sweet and loving smile!

She pushes me back to see me, and then her face scrunches up a smile twitching at the end of her lips, I look down at my clothes and dont see anything particularly odd, until she breaks the silence saying in laughter,

"Silly you, have you forgotten how to button up your shirt properly!"

I look at her, a very vexed smile on my face, I laugh along, trying to hold back the blush on my cheeks!

I rebutton my shirt quickly!

"How are you? I've missed you, and where is Clem?"

"I'm great thankyou honey! And trust me I have missed you more, I mean I think that you've probably realised I've made your favourite dish, curry! And Clem is up in her room!"

I smile at her and plant a kiss on her forehead, heading upstairs to go find Clem!

I carry on my ascend, until I'm faced with the corridor that leads to my sisters open door.. That's strange! My sister always has her door closed.. I head in and find my sister, who had a head that could be mistaken for a tomato right now, and with her is Tom Jones!

Shit this can't be good!

I look at her with a very confused expression and all she does is glare at Tom...

"Tom what are you doing here?"

"Well I was wondering if I could have another chance with you..."

I scoff, and suddenly feel anger churning inside of me..

"Who exactly do you think you are? I can't even believe you had the ordasity to even come here!"

He looks at me helplessly, until he opens his mouth to say something, but it snaps shut again, he better fucking thank god that it did!

Gosh! I'm so angry right now!

I take a deep breath and count to three... Just like my father had taught me!

I barely whisper,

"Tom Jones, get out of my house and don't you ever come back..."

I look into his green eyes, that are the same ocean shade as mine.. And I see sadness.. But you know what.. He deserves it! 

He takes his jacket in his hand and walks out.. When he passes by me I feel air blown into my face, from the force of him walking...

Only when he is out of the room do I realise that my face is drenched with tears!

Clem comes over to me and hugs me tight wrapping her arms around me...

I wipe my tears.. Head to my room to change and then head down to eat some curry..

I guess that'll cheer me up!

**********************************************************************************************

Yet again I wanna thank all of you guys for reading and voting and your comments seriously, please do carry on and you can message me at any time and I will definitely be sure to reply! I have also got some really big tests this week so wish me luck! Ty ♥ ♡ ♥