Almost November

Two weeks..

It's been two weeks since my little White lie!

Two weeks of avoiding everyone and everything, two weeks of spending my breaks in the library, two weeks of hearing whispers About me and Parker on that night...

I wish I could just be done with this stupid hell hole they call school!

It's now almost November, still about a week to go, and I'm in class with Mrs Hopkins.

The lessons almost over I guess..

Then suddenly the bell rings, clarifying my thought!

"Class dismissed!"

I grab my bag, stuffing all my belongings in to it, and make my way to the library!

However, I don't get that far due to the fact that my Arm is being pulled at by..

I turn around to face Parker, he looks quite pissed!

"Nat, we need to talk!"

I try taking my arm and running away but his grip is too strong.

He shoots me a look of triumph!

I sigh,

"What do you want from me Parker?"

He looks really angry and his grip tightens even More on my hand and then suddenly his whole face softens and he removes his hand..

I stand there in confusion..

He cups his hands around my face saying,

"Natalie, I care about you.. Natalie, I don't how this his happened, but my feelings for you have grown so much, Natalie, would you be my girlfriend?"

My heart instantly flutters, but then I remember what happened last time I fell for someone..

"No!"

He looks at me with a mixture of shock and sadness..

I'm about to walk away, and then he pulls me towards him, I'm merely inches away from him!

His eyes keep on moving around as if he is trying to read me or something..

"Why Nat?"

"Because I don't want to be hurt!"

I feel my eyes water a bit and he grabs me into a tight hug, getting rid of any of the space that was between us!

I hug him back so hard, almost as if my life depended on it!

He then whispers in my ear..

"Natalie Casen, I would never in my whole life hurt you!"

At that I whisper back,

"Then okay - I'll be your girlfriend."

Out of nowhere, the whole corridor starts cheering..

I feel my cheeks turn bright red!

I look at him and I kiss him so hard and passionately that my heart feels like it's about to fly out of my chest!

***************************************************

So that's it yayyy finally! They are together but it's still not the end of the story so, yeah lol that's all I have to say so anyways lol as always vote read and comment ty ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥