Skylines and Sallys diner !

Heyyy so I have added a song, play it when you read play song! Anyway! Vote and comment! enjoooy my lovelies ♥ ♡ ♥

PARKERS POV.

I walk in the room and head over hungrily to Nat, god she turns me on so fucking Much!

I start kissing her and she kisses me for about two seconds and then pushes me away, whilst taunting me!

She knows my weakness..

It's her!

I don't really know what it is, but when I am with her everything is amazing and perfect! And she is amazing and perfect!

I lay my bag onto the single bed, there are two single beds, what a shame! I would've loved sleeping with her in my arms..

I can imagine it, it would be just right!

Wow, I sound like some blonde bimbo crushing on her bestfriends bro!

I snap out of my daze and ask,

" So, Nat, where are we going today? Do you have any idea?"

She lays down her phone and replies,

" I think we're going sightseeing to the statue of liberty and stuff! "

Did I mention, she looks so hot in her skirt!

"Aaaw, thanks!"

I suddenly feel some Faint heat rising up to my cheeks.. I couldn't have said that out loud!

Play it cool Parker, play it cool!

"It's only the truth babe!"

I Watch her Start shuffling in her spot and I think her cheeks have become slightly rosy coloured!

"Are you alright Nat?"

I ask in a concerned manner..

"Yeah.."

She whispers..

She clears her throat and says louder and stronger,

"Yeah!"

All the while avoiding eye contact!

"Then why are you fidgeting and avoiding eye contact Natalie Casen!"

"Nothing," she mumbles..

"Spill the beans Nat, or do you want to be tickled to death!"

"Fineeee! I will tell you!"

But then suddenly, she gets up and starts running, that little trickster she runs quite fast, but definitely not as fast as me!

I catch up to her and tackle her onto the floor, and start tickling, I slip my hand under her shirt and feel her stomach with my hands, my whole body is kinda tingling.. I carry on tickling as she squirms and moves around whilst wheezing and squealing! I must say they are quite weird sounds! But anything is perfect with Nat!

My tickling comes to a halt as she lays there panting her chest rising up and down as she regains her breath!

She sits up whilst using support from her elbows and looks up at me!

"You little shit!"

I just snigger as I watch her attempt scolding me.

She comes over to me in a huff and is about to say something, when my phone rings, it's Adam, I ignore him though, he is probably being a goofball anyway!

Omg, I'm definitely turning into a blonde bimbo!

Then a message appears on my screen, it's from Adam as well,